Moyou - how to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi , sorry to also jump on the band wagon but I too have purchased the XL stamper (light blue colour one) from moyou and very dissapointed with it as the white squishy stamping bit will not stay put!!
I have just emailed them as hoping for an exchange!

Why sell something to people that clearly doesn't work?! I have a really good konad stamper but is to small for moyou stamping plates. DOes anyone know if konad does an xl stamper? Or does the other xl stamper from moyou (the black one) work better??

Thanks xx

My squishy bit falls out too now and then but it hasn't been an issue.

I've found that the konad stamper is no good with the Moyou plates

I've just ordered an XL squishy stamper. I'm hoping my stamping nightmares will be a thing of the past with it, it looks so much easier. The konad stamp works on some clients but not all, it really depends on the curve of their nail.

I've looked at the Moyou plates often but have so far resisted as I have so many plates already! :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've made do with blue tac at the minute as I've no glue sticks...but my konad stamper works fine otherwise....I've had to prime my xl stamper as it wouldn't pick any images up at first x

I'm very annoyed with moyou for selling something that cleary doesn't work!
I have emailed a few days ago about getting an exchange for a different stamper but had no reply.
I also wasn't so impressed with the delivery time. When i purchsed their stamping plates it said they were instock and i paid extra for 1st class delivery so would of expected it in a few days.
It took over a week as they were out of stock even though there website said otherwise!

Sorry just venting! Anyway, their website setup is lovely and their stamping plates I do have are fantastic but unfortunetly haven't been able to use them due to the stamper falling out all the time! :mad:

I paid extra for delivery as well and when it didn't arrive within a few days due to apparently bring out of stock I emailed to complain and they refunded me HTH

I'm a bit confused.... there's 2 moyou's?
There seems to be a Moyou and also a Moyou London. Are they both the same company?

From what I understand the people who own MoYou London started out at MoYou. They had a disagreement, parted ways with MoYou and started MoYou London. They are actually two different companies. I could be wrong but this is what I heard.

Just recieved my mouyou snowflake plate from moyou london and its fantastic stamps really well with my konad stamper. My sister in law (not a nail tech) bought a huge moyou plate from a fayer (not sure where) with a moyou stamper and its pants. dosent stamp up at all. I tried it and its useless.

So thats interesting about the two companies !

yes it works with my konad stamper too, however its not quite big enough for all of the design for the moyou plates.
Their plates are fantastic and i will be getting more plates, just waiting to hear back about my stamper problem! They shouldn't sell it if it doesn't work properly, or they should find a way of superglueing the squishy part in! I'm not doing that though as want an exchange for the black xl stamper as i heard its better?!
Can anyone confirm their black xl stamper from moyou is good? if not where else can i get an decent extra large stamper that works well without the squishy bit falling out every few seconds?:irked:

Damn them squishy bits lol :lol:

I'm thinking of getting the XL double sided grey stamper. Is this the one people are having trouble with?

http://www.moyou.co.uk/index.php/na...rt-stamp-scraper-matte-grey-double-sided.html

I didn't actually realise until I tidied my nail stuff this week that I have a couple of small round moyou plates. I got them from their stall at the Kent County Show last year - must have been before they separated as they weren't there this year! :)

I use my konad stamper. I have to say I tried stamping with vinylux thus week and its amazing for stamping with, no smudges at all. I press down to pick up and roll to place the image. I guess you have to find what works best for you. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the black Xl stamper and it only falls out on me when I clean it. Hasn't done it while stamping and I've used it a fair bit.
Hope that helps!
X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of getting the XL double sided grey stamper. Is this the one people are having trouble with?

MoYou Stamp & Scraper

I didn't actually realise until I tidied my nail stuff this week that I have a couple of small round moyou plates. I got them from their stall at the Kent County Show last year - must have been before they separated as they weren't there this year! :)

yes this is the one i brought and have trouble with the white squishy parts. (sorry think i said blue, but it is grey isn't it! i must be colour blind!)
The white squishy parts will not stay put inside the stamper! i have a konad one which is way better (pink) but its the small one so need to get a larger version for moyou plates as konad stamps, stamp great as the stamper is already set inl:)

Just recieved my mouyou snowflake plate from moyou london and its fantastic stamps really well with my konad stamper. My sister in law (not a nail tech) bought a huge moyou plate from a fayer (not sure where) with a moyou stamper and its pants. dosent stamp up at all. I tried it and its useless.

So thats interesting about the two companies !

Mine was dispatched on Thursday but not here yet :-(

http://www.moyou.co.uk/index.php/na...rt-stamp-scraper-matte-grey-double-sided.html

They must have changed the stamper cause I have the black one ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387180523.231877.jpg

I leave mine on the white backing x

Latest posts

Back