Mrs Claws Nails!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarwaa

Reaction score
Hi,

I thought I would share my Mum's latest nails with everyone :p She came up with the design herself while waiting at the traffic lights and she calls them her Mrs Claws nails :lol:

The tips are a mixture of Pronails pastel blue glitter, silver glitter, clear powder and white powder. The red is a mixture of spanish tile and red glitter. The bow is 3D gold acrylic.

These are the hardest nails I have ever done since the red could not be pulled over the white at all and the brush retained a very small amont of red pigment which ment that if the brush touched the white it would turn to pink :irked:

Merry Christmas

Sarah

Sarah they are absolutely festively fab!!!!!!!!
don't think i would even attempt that,well maybe on Hilda my practice hand :lol: what a walking advertisement for you,,lucky mum!!
have a fab xmas :)

Very Festive bet your Mum will get some compliments on them ;)

wow how christmasy bling are they..........gorgeous

CUTE!!!! I love 'em!

Thanks Sarah I love my nails, girls she works so hard on a difficult and demanding client, her mum. Looking forward to New Year I will get dreaming on what to have hehehe.
Sarah's mum

wow, they sound so tricky to do but they look brilliant :biggrin:

:D You can do alot at the traffic lights!!!!!!! , Dazzling combination:D
Sara HI
I to like to play with the coloured powders ALOT.
& have found that its easier to use a different brush[if u can] for the stronger colours.
Somtimes u just can't avoid [bleeding]
But I have found this helps alot. Cant wait to see YOURS & your mums next Creations
COOL YULE BLESSINGS jnail OZXXOOXX

Very bling bling Sarah! Love the bow especially!!

Latest posts

Back