Mrs Norman if you please! I'm Married!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH wow what a wedding to remember, your photos are great and you look soooo beautiful and your bridesmaids looked nice too but you looked stunning :hug:

Thanks everyone! I felt sooooooo rough that morning, the hen night ended up meeting the stag party and it finished at 10am wednesday!
That make up lady worked wonders with the airbrush - am already hunting on the internet for a home one!

Congrats ...you look like a princess and so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us all. xxxx

lovely pics and you look gorgeous. Love the hair.

CONGRATS:hug:

Amb xxx

Congratulations huni and u look fab!! xxx

congratulations to both of you !!!

(i thought your dad was your hubby for a mo ..till i got to the next few piccies :suprised: )

congratulations to both of you !!!

(i thought your dad was your hubby for a mo ..till i got to the next few piccies :suprised: )
He he he!!! He'd be doing well! He's 70 in march! lol....

ill admit it,i did a little eyebrow raise hahahahaha lol :green: then lowered it again when i saw the next pic and told myself off hahahah

Congratulations hun !

You look beautofull and so does the scenery.wishing you a long and happy marrige xxx

Congratulations! What fantastic pictures, and you looked beautiful. Glad you had a blast!

Congrats, you looked beautifulxxx

WOW, you look stunning. Beautiful dress.

Hope you have a happy future together.
Congratulatons!! xxxx:hug:

aww they are beautiful :green: , we always say we will get married in las vegas :lol: doubt it will ever come off though , congrats hun , glad you had a wonderful wedding :hug:

Congratulations Mr and Mrs NORMAN!!!! :hug:

What a fab wedding... you both looked great but you look stunning!!!

Congratulations, you look beautiful and very happy too.

Good Luck for the future x

congratulations, you both look so happy, all the best for the future:)

congratulations hunnio

photos look fab :)

Jess
xox

Many congratualtions.

Sounds like you had the most memorable day and the photos are fab you look beautiful.

many congrates xx the pics are wonderful and you look stunning xx

you looked lovely, and what a cool place for a hen night:lol:
Congrats hun:hug:

Latest posts

Back