MSN Chat???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Hello:)

I know that lots of you chat on msn together but how do you actually get to be on msn? Stupid question I know! :rolleyes:

We have it on our pc because my daughter is on it all the time but I wouldn't have a clue how to use it.

Help :hug:

I think you have to have an hotmail email address and then you download msn messenger.
Although if shes on it it will already be downloaded so you just need to do your bit.

I think you have to have an hotmail email account and then you download msn messenger.

Oh right.

How do I get one of those? :o

Oh right.

How do I get one of those? :o

ha ha now youve got me.Click on hotmail on the msn search bar and it will probably get you there through that.

Cant you also do it with a "normal" email address?

I have a sky.com email and am on MSN.

I may be wrong though. :confused:

xx

Then maybe you can perhaps you just have to download msn messenger.

i've just set it up so i can chat to my hubby when he is in England.

You have to set up a hotmail account, fill in all the questions, then from that account you go to messenger and set that up.

You could also get a web cam and see the person chatting if they have a web cam too.

OK my 15 year old daughter has just shown me how to do it:rolleyes: and I am now on msn!!

Trouble is I don't have anyone to talk to!!!:lol:

I have just added you to mine hunny x

my son just said
'god, shes really geeky' due to the number of posts.
He takes great interest in my geeking and is disappointed that I've just changed my avatar from him drinking cocktails in Corfu.

thanks rachel, just been tidying up my msn thingy as it was a bit of a state, and its all a bit new-fangled for me.:green:

my son just said
'god, shes really geeky' due to the number of posts.
He takes great interest in my geeking and is disappointed that I've just changed my avatar from him drinking cocktails in Corfu.

Ive added ya too :)

oooooh, thanks!:green::green::green:

Thanks guys. :hug:

Latest posts

Back