MUA's-your go to bridal foundation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried the makeup forever hd foundation for weddings ? I have one in april and it's really my first one as a MUA, I'm scared half to bloody death lol was going to get Chanel's but if my makeup forever is good I will try that 1st x

Iv just bought a couple of them to use on my bridal clients, they arrive next week! I'll let you know how I find them

I actually use Graftobian HD Colour Creme Palette. It's a creme (obviously) and I won't lie, it took me a while to get a good technique going with it but I absolutely love it now. Amazing coverage, long-lasting and looks incredible in photos. Thorough skin prep is a MUST with this product though.

I actually use Graftobian HD Colour Creme Palette. It's a creme (obviously) and I won't lie, it took me a while to get a good technique going with it but I absolutely love it now. Amazing coverage, long-lasting and looks incredible in photos. Thorough skin prep is a MUST with this product though.

I have this palette too and use it just for contouring which is a pity, as I just couldn't get the knack of using it as a foundation palette, how do you use it?

Im so undecided on wether to get the RMCA palette or the Graftobian HD palett. Can anyone help lol
Iveheard great things on RMCA but love idea of Graftobian being HD as I've had alot of people talking and asking about it. Any help lol x

Im so undecided on wether to get the RMCA palette or the Graftobian HD palett. Can anyone help lol
Iveheard great things on RMCA but love idea of Graftobian being HD as I've had alot of people talking and asking about it. Any help lol x

I looked at the Graftobian yesterday at Pro Beauty and i'd say the colours in the RCMA look more usable than the g'bian. Theirs a few colours that I don't think I'd ever end up using.
V whereas with the rcma - every colour is so wearable!

If anyone hasn't tried the Nars Light Optimizing Primer yet, definitely check it out. I got some a few weeks back and I have used it on everyone I've made up since, it's amazing. It gives a really lovely subtle glow but doesn't have that horrible texture (well I think it's horrible) that you get with silicone based primers. It goes on like a light moisturiser. Everyone who's had it on their face has been really impressed with it, I'm totally obsessed with it now!! I have also been using the 'Hot Sand' illuminator from Nars and I really love that too.

I was less impressed with the Nars Sheer Glow foundation, which I won't be buying for my kit after all!!

Hi ladies, wondered how those new to Rcma were finding it? Just looking myself for bridal bookings this summer and wanted to know which pallets you bought, and does it do whole face (ie under-eye bags etc?) also best place to buy from?
Best under-eye de-bagger?? I've mainly done prom makeup til now (practising on them before moving to brides lol) and often used mineral makeup and luminising products as less flash photography.. Obviously need a whole new kit now I'm doing brides lol!!

Latest posts

Back