Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nail mail arrived frim Mexico! Woop Woop! Im hoping I can now join the stamping revolution & make beautiful art :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1412331749720.jpg
    1412331749720.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 241
My nail mail arrived frim Mexico! Woop Woop! Im hoping I can now join the stamping revolution & make beautiful art :D

Yay! And phew, lol! xx

Yay!!! 😊👍Still holding my breath 😢 x

Had an email today to say mine have been shipped, hopefully they won't take too long and wont be intercepted by royal mail! On another note, I am v cross with myself for not ordering the moyou plates that I really wanted yesterday as one of them is out of stock again!! 😞 I'm not going to deliberate next time!!

Mine finally arrived!! I'm in Canada so for those in north america still waiting, it took 3weeks from notice of shipping :/ but the colors are stunning. I'm off to play :D

Attachments

• 1412359863371.jpg
    1412359863371.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 198
Arrive in Florida yesterday and my "little lovies" just beat me too it. Is it bad that part of me can't wait to get home to try them out? lol.

Karaxxx

Arrive in Florida yesterday and my "little lovies" just beat me too it. Is it bad that part of me can't wait to get home to try them out? lol.

Karaxxx

Uggggh I'm in Florida too. I ordered on the 8th of September. I want them nooooooooowwwwww!

Uggggh I'm in Florida too. I ordered on the 8th of September. I want them nooooooooowwwwww!

They must be nearly with you, I'm sure I ordered about the same time as you. I was really worried about the whole international postage thing so got them sent to our second home as I thought it'd be better then getting them to go twice the distance.

Karaxxx

Had an email today to say mine have been shipped, hopefully they won't take too long and wont be intercepted by royal mail! On another note, I am v cross with myself for not ordering the moyou plates that I really wanted yesterday as one of them is out of stock again!! 😞 I'm not going to deliberate next time!!

I had email confirmation of shipping too today! Fingers crossed. Let me know when you receive yours! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412440266.754814.jpg think my postman has the wrong idea about me, given my reaction to my Nail Mail this morning WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! 😊👍👏

I've received a card from the post office for insufficient postage of £14 including an £8 customs handling charge. I'm worried I'm going to pay £14 for an empty box. 😥

My nail mail was safe yay 😀 my mundo was taken to the post office due to it being an international parcel but just needed collecting. The £14 was for a bundle monster order which was over the limit do I was charge £6 vat and £8 customs handling. Everything was present in both parcels they don't appear to gave been opened just a huge sticker.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412455445.615590.jpg

My nail mail was safe yay 😀 my mundo was taken to the post office due to it being an international parcel but just needed collecting. The £14 was for a bundle monster order which was over the limit do I was charge £6 vat and £8 customs handling. Everything was present in both parcels they don't appear to gave been opened just a huge sticker.

View attachment 76120

Yay!!!

Mine arrived yesterday! (Ordered them 5 sept)

Hoping mine arrive soon!! (ordered 8th Sept).
Cant wait to get hold of them :) x

Do they ship to the UK?

Latest posts

Back