Mundo de Unas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone find them really hard to apply?really wet thick and smudge easily?! Im used to konad and really dislikibg them grrr help!

I find a firmer stamper like the konad double stamper, seems to work better. The polish seemed to smudge more with the squishy stamper. I also, like Valcan, only put polish along the edge and use the scraper to spread it over the whole image.

Hi ladies, I just ordered some polishes from the MDU site but have no email confirmation didn't need to set up an account nothing, is this normal? x

Hi ladies, I just ordered some polishes from the MDU site but have no email confirmation didn't need to set up an account nothing, is this normal? x
Hiya, I didn't get any confirmation from the MDU site, but got a confirmation email from PayPal and then a tracking email from Paypal about 9 days later. X

Hiya, I didn't get any confirmation from the MDU site, but got a confirmation email from PayPal and then a tracking email from Paypal about 9 days later. X

Ah good I've had my PayPal confirmation so will wait patiently now!
Thank you x

Help please I have just had a chance to play with my stamping polish from rainbow connection and I can't get the polish to even stamp on to my stamper what is the problem is it drying to quick??

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Help please I have just had a chance to play with my stamping polish from rainbow connection and I can't get the polish to even stamp on to my stamper what is the problem is it drying to quick??

Hiya, have you buffed your stamper? They tend to arrive with a glossy look, so take your file (I use 180) and buff the shine off the stamp. Everyone has a few hiccups when they start, but once you get the hang of it you will be hooked! x

Thanks yeah I have buffed it! What do you clean yours with?

Thanks yeah I have buffed it! What do you clean yours with?

I use the recommendation by TheRealMrsGrey on you tube...a lint roller, very quick.
Or failing that I use polish remover.

With the Mundo polishes you only need a very small amount, I usually scrape twice before picking up.

If you have a squidgy stamper don't press too hard, if it's a Konad stamper roll it over the image.

Have you tried different images?

I have the moyou stamper, I used polish remover to remove any of the polish of the stamper the image just wouldn't print on from the plate to the stamper I will have to have another go tonight when I get in maybe I'm pressing to hard?! Yeah I have tried a few images but none of them work they are moyou plates also. X

Has anyone had problems ordering from there site? There is a notice that says if you order more than 4 it could be destroyed by custom?!

Has anyone had problems ordering from there site? There is a notice that says if you order more than 4 it could be destroyed by custom?!
Hiya, are you referring to the Mexican site?

There is another supplier of Mundo polishes that ships from the Netherlands in about 3 days, some are sold out at the moment, but still got an assortment and no worries about customs as its in Europe. Here's the link x

Mundo de Unas | Hypnotic Polish

I have the moyou stamper, I used polish remover to remove any of the polish of the stamper the image just wouldn't print on from the plate to the stamper I will have to have another go tonight when I get in maybe I'm pressing to hard?! Yeah I have tried a few images but none of them work they are moyou plates also. X

Have you tried with any other polishes? Konad or Barry M are by far the easiest to start with. I have found that a lot of Metallic polishes stamp really well.

Let me know how you get on after another try x

Hi geeks

I'm new to the stamping world!

I bought MoYou which came with 3 polishes.

I want more stamping colours, normal polishes don't seem to work that well.

Is there anywhere in the uk to buy the polishes from? Don't think I've got the patience to wait for these Mundo ones.

I have many colours of Mundo De Uñas available (in UK) on my website, check it out! www.hnaildesign.tictail.com

Ladies still waiting for my mdu delivery. Been 5 weeks now did anyone else wait this long? I'm getting sadder by the day x

Ladies still waiting for my mdu delivery. Been 5 weeks now did anyone else wait this long? I'm getting sadder by the day x

Both of my orders each took at least 5 weeks.
I recently placed an order with Hypnotic Polish (who stock Mundo) as I read their delivery time is a bit quicker.

Both of my orders each took at least 5 weeks.
I recently placed an order with Hypnotic Polish (who stock Mundo) as I read their delivery time is a bit quicker.

Hello everyone,

just wondering if anyone had the same issue I'm having.
I ordered some polishes from the website on the 31st and to this day I have not had any confirmation that my order was shipped, tracking number, nothing.
I sent several e-mails to the owner and she replied after several days and asking in what name the order had been placed, when I had provided that info in the e-mails to her. Then after that, no replies again.
I sent her another e-mail since I am getting really upset with the whole situation but have my doubts that I will even get a reply.
At this time I'm stuck not knowing where my order is, or if in fact was even shipped.
If I had any idea that it would be like this I would have stuck with my trusty Konad. :(
Can anyone advise on what to do please? I'm at a loss... :cry:

Hiya, who did you place your order with? x

Having a bit of trouble with my mini orange polish, it's very thick and almost clumpy. None of the stammers I own pick up the image properly when I use this colour. Has anyone got any tips or had this problem with a particular colour? I've got konad, jumbo squishy and the classic MOYOU "sticky" stampers and none pick it up properly. Always gaps in the image. Any advice? X

Hiya, who did you place your order with? x

Hi there, I ordered directly from the website mundodeunas.com
Funny enough, she replied yesterday afternoon. Apparently there was a holiday there on Monday and it delayed the whole thing.
Anyway, just hope they arrive safely.
Anyone have any prediction of how long it takes to arrive in Europe?
It's my first order with them so I have no idea what to expect...

Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back