Music concerts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my goodness, too many to remember but I have a pretty varied musical taste so I've seen people from AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, KISS... to Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, 5ive, Take That... loads.

Only been to a couple this year as my former concert buddy moved away the cowbag, so we don't go to as many anymore. But coming up in the next few months I have Jimmy Eat World, Nickelback and Go West (Sooooo excited for Go West, have loved them since the 80s).

Also I just booked tickets to see Maroon 5 in Amsterdam in January, so we're making a girly weekend of it. Seen them live a few times and they're always great.

Oh and went to Magic Summer this year and finally got to see Bryan Adams and James Morrison - both of whom I love and have wanted to see live for years!

Ooh I'm going to see Maroon 5 in January too! Very excited as Im a big fan and my 3rd time to see them :)

I've seen mcfly, n dubz, chipmunk and dappy! Would love to see lady gaga and pink! Xxx

Big take that fan too:) seen every tour since the 90's! I've also seen ....
Nkotb, extreme, Paul McCartney, steps, Robbie Williams x5 Charlatans, Jamiraqui, Blur, Olly Murs, Cold Play, Oasis x2, Black Eye Peas, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson, Girls Aloud x2. Included in this, various Smash Hits poll winners parties (showing my age!) V Festival and so far I have Will I Am coming up in December !!

My first ever concert was bros,, last concert was beyonce

Seen:
Pink
Gwen Stefani
Pussy Cat Dolls
Ne-yo
Lady Gaga
Beyonce twice
Amy Winehouse!
Amelia lily
Girls Aloud
Miguel

Going to see:
Jessie J
Bruno Mars
Will.I.Am

:D x

My first concert was Avril lavigne, I've just been to oxegen where I saw pitbull and snoopdog, we were Spose to see David guetta but we went back to the hotel early instead

My first concert was Alicia Keys and she was great. I have also seen Lady Gaga (very entertaining), Rihanna and Bruce Springsteen (awesome!!). Would love to see Robbie Williams, Cold Play and Pink.

Seen:
Pink
Gwen Stefani
Pussy Cat Dolls
Ne-yo
Lady Gaga
Beyonce twice
Amy Winehouse!
Amelia lily
Girls Aloud
Miguel

Going to see:
Jessie J
Bruno Mars
Will.I.Am

:D x

When you seeing Bruno? I go 14th or 16th October at Sheffield :) x

My first concert was oasis at manchester city ground in 2005-6ish! Then iv seen prodigy, coldplay and stereophonics (which are my favourite band-being welsh) they are back in november so I'm hoping to go see them again!

I went to see shaggy as my first concert, that's if anyone remembers him lol?! He was really good tbh, I've also seen Kelly Rowland and Michelle from destinys child seperately, seen and met a1 too. Most recent is Michael Buble oh what a beautiful man! And in October am off to see Ellie Goulding xx

I went to see shaggy as my first concert, that's if anyone remembers him lol?! He was really good tbh, I've also seen Kelly Rowland and Michelle from destinys child seperately, seen and met a1 too. Most recent is Michael Buble oh what a beautiful man! And in October am off to see Ellie Goulding xx

Caught us kissing in the shower, it wasn't me haha! Yes i definitely remember him! Infact he ha a song out once that i LOVED! I cant remember the name x

Caught us kissing in the shower, it wasn't me haha! Yes i definitely remember him! Infact he ha a song out once that i LOVED! I cant remember the name x

She even caught me on camera, it wasn't me love that song

I have quite eclectic musical taste.

My first concert at the age of 12 was Eternal supported by Michelle Gayle - anyone remember them?! Showing my age!
I've also seen Joss Stone when no-one knew who she was & before she got weird!
Kylie on her Homecoming tour

More recently I've seen The Killers x2
Snow Patrol x2
Foo Fighters x2
Biffy Clyro

Have missed out on Kings of Leon a couple of times cos I couldn't persuade hubby to take me!

Don't think I've missed any out

I have quite eclectic musical taste.

My first concert at the age of 12 was Eternal supported by Michelle Gayle - anyone remember them?! Showing my age!
I've also seen Joss Stone when no-one knew who she was & before she got weird!
Kylie on her Homecoming tour

More recently I've seen The Killers x2
Snow Patrol x2
Foo Fighters x2
Biffy Clyro

Have missed out on Kings of Leon a couple of times cos I couldn't persuade hubby to take me!

Don't think I've missed any out

Did they sing that 'wanna be the only one'? X

Guns 'n roses at reading festival

Guns 'n roses at O2 x 2

George michael x 5

Steps, five and weather girls at mardi gras in finsbury park

If I had the money I would follow Axl wherever he was singing .. Sigh

Jacqui x

In recent years:

The best: Tina Turner on her retirement tour. She went out at the top. Stunning.

The worst: Mark Knopfler. He double billed with Bob Dylan- whom I loved but many in the audience were disappointed 'cos he did his current stuff, not the oldies . MK was very well received, but I found him SO boring after the raw Mr Dylan.

I have tickets for Dame Edna, next March. Not perhaps a musical highspot though!:)

Hey... Massive TT fan here - hello back!!

Someone mentioned Orson before...
Saw them at their own gig too, then stood chatting to them for an hour outside the venue after the show. Really nice guys, shame they're not about now!

That was me. I did the same - actually met them 3 times. I used to follow them on a forum like this for orson fans too. Got a bit obsessed with them really lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back