My 1st attempts at L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michybug

Reaction score

Hi all - just finished a two day course with Gillian and Dazzling Digits in tip and overlay acrylics. I now have a certificate!!

The first picture is my first set on my model, day one of the course.

The 2nd pic is my 10 yr old daughter, who let me practice on her. This wasn't easy as her nails were tiny - she bites them - tut tut.

The last pic - ooh I hate my hands, they look soooo old hehe.... are a set of white tip and pink powder. My 1st attempt on myself and first attempt using white tips.

Well evry1s been so pleased so far, so i'm pleased too, although i know that i've lot of practising to go yet to be as good as you lot LOL. ;)

Well done Michelle - they are so much better than my first attempts!

Well done chick!

They are far better than I did!

Well done Michelle, looks like you are on a roll now!

They look good, no wonder they where pleased.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

Aaw thanx guys... well I had a bath this afternoon and expected mine to crack, or drop off or somthing ... but they are still intact.

I'm even using rubber gloves to wash up !!!! haha

They are really good well done you

Caz xxx

Well done, you should be proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing your pics with us! xx

well done xx

thanks for sharing xx The first couple of times are soo nerve racking don't you think?

Little Angel said:
well done xx

thanks for sharing xx The first couple of times are soo nerve racking don't you think?

Well, 3 days on and my nails are still intact and looking good - phew!

However I did bite my thumb today, creating a small chip - that'll teach me eh? But I have filed the whole nail down and reshaped it (THE FREE EDGE) and it seems fine..... was this the right thing to do???

Well done you!!

Latest posts

Back