My bobble hat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hey geeks I have got a very disturbing attachment to my bobble hat.

I have worn it for the last week non stop.it goes on in the morning to drop my daughter to school and dosnt come off all day till bed time lmao.

Now that's not to bad but for the last 3 days I have worn it to bed and wake up with it on in the morning I just feel naked without it but I think the obsession is progressing, I have a family meal to go to but I know I wouldn't be able to wear my bobble I don't think I can do it lmao..... Joking but I've defo got a bobble obsession.

Thank god I'm not working at the mo how do you explain that to your client lol.xxxx

Lmao! My clients wouldn't hang around for an explanation, they would think "shes finally lost it"

Don't worry Crystal, I'm sure there will be a self-help group for this somewhere.
Try googling "Benny". Not that I'm suggesting you're channelling a character from "Crossroads", no of course not.......

Don't worry Crystal, I'm sure there will be a self-help group for this somewhere.
Try googling "Benny". Not that I'm suggesting you're channelling a character from "Crossroads", no of course not.......

Benny haha that's a blast from the past!
Colleen I'm afraid I'm the same with scarves I wear one with everything, I have one I wear with my pj's too my family think I'm mad, we should start a support group lol xx

oh god time for coffee.. i thought d poppy said beany as in the hat?? what? never mind. where's the kettle

Never mind the bobble hat, I need to step away from my onesie. I'm living in it after dark these days :D

God pink princess. You wear a scarf with your jammas? I've heard it alllll now!

Colleen you are mental! Step away from the hat!!!!

I think we should see a Picture of your bobble hat!

Here is my bobble hat I took it off for the pic now it's back on.

I went to do my mums friends nails who ownes a pub and I wore it he he he.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327773986.404918.jpg

Oh, it's lovely. Now I begin to understand.....

Two bobbles!! That's special ;) lol xx

He he he thanks dandie I love it and yes two bobbles pinkprincess so double special lol I'm so attached to it it's crazy I even forgot I had it on when I got in the bath earlier and didn't realise till I got out and looked in the mirror.now it's bad when I can't even feel it on me head anymore lol.xxx

I NEED one of those hats please!! Colleen you are too funny hee hee. X

Ah it's so cute I want 1! Lol x

Prized yourself away from it yet or is it still surgically attached ;P xx

She will be wearing it in bed with all the snow down south this week lol xx

It has not left my head for about 3 weeks now it's becoming a serious matter for sure.

I can't even feel it on me head anymore it's molded to my head.

I even wake up during the night when it's fallen off.Its very strange x

It has not left my head for about 3 weeks now it's becoming a serious matter for sure.

I can't even feel it on me head anymore it's molded to my head.

I even wake up during the night when it's fallen off.Its very strange x

But my lovely, you must have terrible
hat hair by now lol xx

Ah colleen, you do make me laugh! .. This is so funny, how you wear it to bed too..and in the bath! .. I would ask what you would do if you lost it, but it would never actually be off of your head to lose!!
Xx

Latest posts

Back