My business logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I' about to go mobile and have just had a logo made by Carl at Hair Beauty Logo Design. I am sooooo happy with it and can't believe how quickly its all been done.

:Grope: Im using my logo as my Avator but you can view it online in the current samples. Just wondered what you guys all think to the one Ive chosen? I value your opinions and need the feedback. ThanQ!!!

Last edited:
I like the 3rd one down, it looks classy hth

I like the 3rd one too!

xxx

How long did it take for him to create your options from your first email as i'm thinking of getting one x

How long did it take for him to create your options from your first email as i'm thinking of getting one x
....Erm, 24 hours!!! He is real good.

Hi everyone
I' about to go mobile and have just had a logo made by Carl at Hair Beauty Logo Design. I am sooooo happy with it and can't believe how quickly its all been done.

:Grope: Im using my logo as my Avator but you can view it online in the current samples. Just wondered what you guys all think? I value your opinions and need the feedback. ThanQ!!!
I have picked my logo from the ones on the website already. It is my Avator..so what o you think to that one??!!!!

I agree with the others. The third one is the best.

i would be spolt for choose lol:lol:. but i like the 3rd and 4th ones the best!! i think the first one reminds me of a hair salon design.
much love:hug:
xxxx

Carls design work is second to none and all his work can be uploaded to vistaprint !!!!

Carls design work is second to none and all his work can be uploaded to vistaprint !!!!

So are you on commission or having an affair with Carl lol :lol::lol: :hug:

So are you on commission or having an affair with Carl lol :lol::lol: :hug:

not at all:)

just one very satisfied client and give credit where credit due :hug:

I would have gone for the one you have picked I like the style and the colours used.........good luck in your new business.

Thats really nice looks good. x

Thanks again guys for your comments. Also, I agree with Tracey, Carl is very good-no affair involved!!!!!

Can I join the Carl appreciation society too? I think he's great, and he created my logo too, which is my avatar.

I hadn't considered using his services to download to vistaprint before, thats really good.

Carl has designed my logo for therapies AND training, my certificates for the CPD courses I teach and also gift voucher inserts.

Carl is very approachable, and seems to be always online! so you get an almost instant answer whenever you email him, and has infinite patience, it took about 3 attempts to get my logo how I wanted it.

Having driven past your salon many a time on my way back from Asda I think the one you've chosen really fits in with your existing salon image so you'll carry your branding well as you go mobile.
Good Luck with it - let us know how you get on!!

Latest posts

Back