My christmas tree is up in the kitchen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
Well, iv done it, just come back from a lovely weekend away with Chris, they had all the trees up and they looked so pretty, it felt very festive already.

So, iv done it, my first one is up...black tree with red and gold decs. The kids think iv gone mad...Maybe:lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You CANT do it till DECEMBER ......quick put it back in the cupboard:green:

[quoteThe kids think iv gone mad...Maybe:lol:[/quote]

No thinking there... you HAVE gone mad:lol::lol:

Bah humbug, will everyone stop talking about Christmas trees as me and mine aren't on speaking terms right now! :eek:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You CANT do it till DECEMBER ......quick put it back in the cupboard:green:
NOOOOOOO bet you wouldnt say that if I was offering mince pies and vino:hug: :)

Now you're talking! You can have those without a tree! :lol:

hey mine is up to did it other day and posted thread people think we r mad but chin chin to you hun ... xx

:green: :green: :green: :green: NOW WE ARE TALKIN':green: :green: :green: :green:

ok the tree stays !

I must be sad or mad like karen:eek: i would love to put mine up now but i have to wait until after my little ones birthday in december as it dosent seem fair not to let him have a trimed up birthday!

all me and hubby seem to do at the moment is talk about crimbo!:lol:

we are not puting decs up at home as we are going to butlins for christmas, i bet i do end up geting a little tree for the lounge thou, im so happy i have got everything for christmas now, NO MORE SHOPPING, YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE! lol

I really really want mine up....last year it was up 30th Nov, and we had the christmas cd on while we were putting the decs on! Cant wait!:)

Well come on then geeky friends, get your tree up, set an early trend. Thing is, how many people say I cant wait to get the tree up, but none of us like to be the first...Strike now, if you want to, that is!!:hug: :hug:

Not putting mine up just yet, if i feel the need for xmas early i can just go to neighbours house they have tree up and have been playing xmas music all day, driving me mad lol :hug:

for all you early bird crimbo tree putter upers.......lol... does the clutter not do your head in...i feel like the walls are coming in to get me with all the crimbo deco's,
mine goes up the day the boys break up from school, for the christmas break, then they are back down new years day....i cant cope with any longer

omg :eek: i don't put my tree up till 12 days before christmas and its down 12 days after...

Mine goes up on 1st of Dec. We buried my Mum on 2nd Dec 1999 & i did it that day to take my mind off the funeral. So, as a mark of respect ing her memory, or something? I always put it up on 1st Dec now.

I gave my 'fake' tree away last year to a deserving cause (after xmas) so i've got to get a new one & thought i'd have real one for a change.
Anyone got any good tips about which is the best to stop the needles dropping off? PM me rather than hijack this thread if that's ok? I'd appreciate it as i have a 6mth old wire fox terrier puppy who will eat ANYTHING!!! not sure i should put a tree up at all - he'll probably electrocute himself by the evening anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Scared:

Mine goes up on 1st of Dec. We buried my Mum on 2nd Dec 1999 & i did it that day to take my mind off the funeral. So, as a mark of respect ing her memory, or something? I always put it up on 1st Dec now.

I gave my 'fake' tree away last year to a deserving cause (after xmas) so i've got to get a new one & thought i'd have real one for a change.
Anyone got any good tips about which is the best to stop the needles dropping off? PM me rather than hijack this thread if that's ok? I'd appreciate it as i have a 6mth old wire fox terrier puppy who will eat ANYTHING!!! not sure i should put a tree up at all - he'll probably electrocute himself by the evening anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Scared:

im sure i heard hairspray was good???

Latest posts

Back