My comp pics (1st place) Novice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done hun you should be so proud!!!

Any tips for us competition virgins incase we're brave enough to try one day?

Fabulous result and fabulous nails! Well done hun! If I recall properly too, your scores were very high for the novice category. Excellent!

I wish I managed to meet you and yvette though.

Credit to also to Jess. She is obviously a great educator and mentor!

Thanks everyone for your lovely replies!

As for tips, the only thing I can say is that I wouldn't have had the confidence to do it without the help of my fab educator Jess and a very helpful model, Yvette. It was very scary before and after but doing the actual comp was ok. Oh and take some spot cream! Had a huge breakout that morning!

well done tracey, I'm really pleased for you hun... you were so brave to enter and i think its brilliant that you won!! you'll be moving up a level next year! then i will definately think you'll be mad to enter! see you soon

well done tracey well deserved hun x

Cogratulations they are stunning.

They look fab I would love to enter the novice comp but i always think I never have enough time to train, never mind I will do it soon and i hope to be as good as you x

Congratulations and a very Well done to you.

Do you think you have the bug now, roll on your next comp you can only go onward and upward from here! what can we say but..... We are proud of you!

Luv 'n' hugs
christi
:hug:

Well done Tracey xxx

Aww thanks guys! Really means alot to have all these lovely comments. You're all so thoughtful and helpful...I love this site!!!!!! It's like having a second family!

Well done Tracey - you go girl!!! Now get on to the Portsmouth News and get them to do a feature on it - best free advertising you'll ever get! Local girl wins National Nail Comp - they'll love it! Really you MUST do it if you haven't already!

OMG! Yvette was threatening to do that on the way home last night! Not sure at all, you know I've got zero confidence (well a bit more today!) Far too shy to talk to the papers!

Well done hunxx:hug:

tracey i defo think you should do it! at the end of the day whats the worst that could happen..... nothing! you'll get more clients so you dont have to work in that hairdressers that book u in "fake nails"

OMG! Yvette was threatening to do that on the way home last night! Not sure at all, you know I've got zero confidence (well a bit more today!) Far too shy to talk to the papers!

Well I did it when I went self employed! They sent a reporter round to interview me, and then a photographer round to take some pics and that was the worst bit!!! It was really no big thing though!

Congratulations :hug: !! I bet you're over the moon. Nails are fantastic!

I'll think about it then! But no promises!

Well done Tracey, they are gorgeous nails. xx

Well done Tracey - you go girl!!! Now get on to the Portsmouth News and get them to do a feature on it - best free advertising you'll ever get! Local girl wins National Nail Comp - they'll love it! Really you MUST do it if you haven't already!

thats a fab idea :)
when i won my comps,Cathie (as i was too chicken!..lol) emailed one of my local papers... and they came down to the salon and i had photo taken and an interview in the paper......... go for it hunnio you have nothing to lose :hug:

congratulations.they look great.xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back