my dad was on children in need

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
did every one watch CIN last night. im afraid to say i was a light weight and fell asleep, but i did see gaby talking to my dad in the audience who raised around 31k from the round table, who were posted at the london railway stations all day collecting for children in need!

aww bless him, you could see he was so nervious, and my son went mad, shouting look grandad on tv.

Hi, I saw him!

I remember seeing it cause they always seem to raise alot of money for Children In Need and I then had to explain to my sister what the round table was!

Give him and all the others a big pat on the back!

i will do. cheers!

spoke to him and he seems to think he's famous now, and gunna start up a fan club! LOL! bless him!

Hiya Sarah.....I saw him and I remember thinking wot an awful lot of money the round table had raised! It was a cold day and the thought of them collecting at railways stations all day made me go a bit chilly!!!! :Scared:
Youre right too.....he did seem a bit nervous but hey! he was on the telly!!!

I did my bit for Children in Need.....I waxed the legs of a young (fit and single by the way!) lad in the local ASDA supermarket. They pitched a sick bed in the front foyer there for all the shoppers to see!!!!
Boy he was a brave lad.....and he raised over 400 quid just on his own!
The old dears shopping yesterday morning in there were cheering him on and urging him to opt for a little more than his lower legs!!!!!!
Bless!
:D

Awww! Sarah, how nice for you to see your dad on tv, and how lucky of CIN to have him :)

and Oi Jacky!!!!... you kept that a bit quiet didnt you mate? Im only in the next town... I would have loved to come and help you .. I mean CIN, with that little job!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back