My essential technique first card assesment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for trying, I will take better pictures next time.

now you have changed and enlarged the picture from your initial post, it's a little bit better ...... now I feel I can't comment/help, for fear of your rage :)

but they will make pretty bingo buttons anyways :)

I want your comments though, I'm here to learn. All else fails I will sell them to the local Bingo joint :lol:

I want your comments though, I'm here to learn. All else fails I will sell them to the local Bingo joint :lol:

Thats the spirit:lol: They really are too hard to see, try showing them on your trainer hand from different angles.

I will next time, this set are on there way to be marked will let you know how it goes.

All I can say is great effort, regrettably I can't comment further or offer constructive critique.

As for Carl aka Nailzoo... you WILL grow to love him, even when he's a sarcastic/humouristic/straight shooter, pain in the heiney (xoxo to you Carl :lol:)
He has a type of humour that if someone is having a bad day... they may take it the wrong way OR for failure to understand his humour, take it the wrong way.

He has tonnes of experience to share and most times, his critiques and suggestions are dead on. His 'delivery' is a bit dry and I do understand that not all share his humour. Heck, in the beginning, until I learned to understand him...I took him the wrong way too.
So, when in doubt, I ask him straight up if he's poking fun at me or 'with' me:wink2:

One thing you can count on with him is he's always honest, even if it's painful; which to be truthful, is much needed to give us the kick in the arse we need sometimes (that includes myself).

hth's
:hug:

Hi there doll girl did u pass i know its been time since your posting but i just wondered :):green:

Hi,
Your first card adds up to your final result, I did very well thanks x

Latest posts

Back