my first tan looks fantastic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey all,
not sure if you remember that i mention doing a tan and it went really patchy, well i did another friend last night, at first as i was spraying i thought oh my god the solution is toooooo dark but i used the lightest, anyway as i was doing her nails and the tan was drying, she seemed really dark orange as if she had been tangoed............ anyway rang her this morning and she said the colour is fantastic just her hands and feet are a little dark but she is fine with that and got some stuff from town. met up with her in town to see her tan and i cant believe it, it looks wicked it looks like she has been on holiday and it looks so natural, everyone has been telling her she looks great and so does her nails. :lol: :) :)

Ah well done!!!Bet u r really chuffed!!!
And it can only get better!!!:green:

awwwwwwwww well done hun :) xx

thanks girls i am chuffed, its just that when i started it seemed as if i was soaking her but its all good now,, she looks great.:)

corrine1983 said:
thanks girls i am chuffed, its just that when i started it seemed as if i was soaking her but its all good now,, she looks great.:)

Well done - I know spray tanning is quite addictive - what i normally do is put some moisturiser over the hands, feet and elbows before i start - this stops the tan from being too dark in these areas.

Latest posts

Back