My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was mentioned on another thread that 30 day shred by jillian someone or another, anyone done/ do this? If so what do you log it on the app as for exercise?

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Hiya, that would be me :)
I put it in the diary as aerobics for 25mins as wasn't sure what else to put it in as.

I keep seeing people not logging in for days-weeks at a time :| No quitting!!! :lol:
(bphandara <-----feel free to add me if you haven't already :D)

I've been bad with logging in the past two weeks but I've been mega busy ( had my little sister over) no excuse really but Im back on it though :)

This thread inspired me to get logging... So far so good!

Can people add me sarah_clancy

Weigh in is Monday, I hope I've lost!xxx

I lost 5lbs in my first week whoop whoop!!

Started couch 2 5k today as well!

How's everyone getting on?xx

Need to get back on it!! Been eating absolute junk n ive not been doing couch 2 5k everyday like I had been, dreading fridays weigh in. Been too busy feeling sorry for myself as ive got a new job and possibly lost it within a matter of days :(

Need to get back on it!! Been eating absolute junk n ive not been doing couch 2 5k everyday like I had been, dreading fridays weigh in. Been too busy feeling sorry for myself as ive got a new job and possibly lost it within a matter of days :(

Owww no you poor thing, get back on it you will feel SO much better for it... I've been avoiding exercise like the plague, but feel so good now!xx

im back on it as of today!! i have been a total s**t and been emotionally eating over the past 2 months and undone all my good work, putting about 3/4 of a stone back on. im so upset with myself :( however i now know that I have 3 months before my hubby gets home from sea (he had been back and forward with only 24hrs notice at times for past 3 months, me and my girl didnt know what was going on, one minute hes here, the next gone) so i have a good 3 months run at it again. breaking some habits will be hard but i need to get a grip!!! xx

Yep I'm back on it as of midnight tonight! I haven't been too bad but not logged everything, I haven't gained but I haven't lost so back to being 100% need the rest of this weight gone.

I've a new job in a gym on an evening with free membership!! so no excuse not to be at the gym now is there. x

im back on it as of today!! i have been a total s**t and been emotionally eating over the past 2 months and undone all my good work, putting about 3/4 of a stone back on. im so upset with myself :( however i now know that I have 3 months before my hubby gets home from sea (he had been back and forward with only 24hrs notice at times for past 3 months, me and my girl didnt know what was going on, one minute hes here, the next gone) so i have a good 3 months run at it again. breaking some habits will be hard but i need to get a grip!!! xx

You can do it! Get writing everything down.. Plan ahead as well as tracking, 3 months is plenty of time.l. Your hubby won't want to keep his hands off you!Xxx

I've been off for a while as very busy and supporting family that need me.... Back on it now... Weigh day tomorrow though watch this space .... &#128563;x

Only lost 1lb this week boooo!

How's everyone else doing?xx

Only lost 1lb this week boooo!

How's everyone else doing?xx

If you were morbidly obesed that would be bad, but you're not so well done!

I'm at that stage where everything's coming off so slow now cuz there really isn't much to lose :/

I thought I would give this a go. I registered a while back but never filled anything in. Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

I started Dukan in January and managed to lose almost 2 stone by beginning of May then I had a big birthday and it has gone downhill from there. I managed to put on almost 1 stone of that loss.

Username is fionaJMD if anyone wants to add me. Not promising I will keep up with you all though!

Hi I'm jigglyb4ll on it if anyone wants to add me :)
(Lol dont forget usernames if I keep them all the same) xx

Hi
I try and use this. I am a bit hit and miss at it. It is a great app and easy to use.
Please add me. Need some encouragement.
I am n11cxy

Nicky.

I've been using this for the last couple of weeks aswell as going the 30 day shred and 20 mins crosstraining in the gym at lunchtime two first week I lost 3 and half pound but last week only lost a pound was gutted!! Please add me my username is murnettie I need to keep going I suppose doing bridesmaid for my friend in four weeks time in Vegas so I'm motivated weight is just coming off slow even though I've over 3 stone to lose:(

Hows everyone getting on? I havn't been very good since before christmas and I am noticing a big difference in not using the app.

Will be back on it properly from Monday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The app helps me so much with staying on track, even if I'm not sticking 100% to the calorie goal. It just means that I don't just thing 'oh sod it' and eat crap.

Latest posts

Back