My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wander in, read the last few replies and wander out hanging my head in shame lol

I walk everyday, I coach, I don't stop all day but my food bit is Pants (with a capital P)

I need to get back on it.. Right weigh myself tomorrow and back to logging :)

I love this app!! Been using it in and off this year and find when I use it I loose more weight, as if it tells me I have eaten my calories instead of staring in the cupboard at night for munchies I go to bed lol, or get my skipping rope out to earn some more calories lol.

Today I weighed myself and I have lost 2 stone this year so happy and definitely keeping up with this app and getting back to the gym to keep the weight loss going. Been a bit slack as work has been too busy!

I love this app!! Been using it in and off this year and find when I use it I loose more weight, as if it tells me I have eaten my calories instead of staring in the cupboard at night for munchies I go to bed lol, or get my skipping rope out to earn some more calories lol.

Today I weighed myself and I have lost 2 stone this year so happy and definitely keeping up with this app and getting back to the gym to keep the weight loss going. Been a bit slack as work has been too busy!

2 stone!!!! Well done!!
I'm hoping to have 2 stone off by Christmas. :)

Just done my 2 week weight an measurements (detox bootcamp) an I've lost 10 inches overall an 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! Got another 2 weeks to go an by then I should be back to my size 8!! I can't wait really pleased with myself!! :)

Just done my 2 week weight an measurements (detox bootcamp) an I've lost 10 inches overall an 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! Got another 2 weeks to go an by then I should be back to my size 8!! I can't wait really pleased with myself!! :)

Well done! Ahh size 8 you lucky thing! I was a size 8 before i got pregnant with my youngest son, he was a huuge baby tho at 9 1/2 pounds! Thats my excuse for being a size 12... Hes 18 months now haha back on track tomoro and i mean business this time, my wardrobe is filled with size 8 clothes that havent been touched in like 2 years :(

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Wow well done, where have you done the boot camp? I'll never be an 8 again (the only time was, when I was in age 8 clothes)! Lol x

I have been using myfitnesspal for a little while - I love it! but have slightly lost my way for the last few weeks.
SO!.....I have added most of you if not all of you! for that much needed encouragement!

I am also starting bootcamp next week twice a week so hopefully that will do me good as well.

If anyone wants to add its: amgoodyear

Thanks Guys :)
xx

I have been using myfitnesspal for a little while - I love it! but have slightly lost my way for the last few weeks.
SO!.....I have added most of you if not all of you! for that much needed encouragement!

I am also starting bootcamp next week twice a week so hopefully that will do me good as well.

If anyone wants to add its: amgoodyear

Thanks Guys :)
xx

Added! Gettin back on track tomoz wooo

Well done! Ahh size 8 you lucky thing! I was a size 8 before i got pregnant with my youngest son, he was a huuge baby tho at 9 1/2 pounds! Thats my excuse for being a size 12... Hes 18 months now haha back on track tomoro and i mean business this time, my wardrobe is filled with size 8 clothes that havent been touched in like 2 years :(

I was a size 10-12 when I started bootcamp 2 weeks ago!! My goal is a size 8-10 but at the mo my size 10 skinny jeans don't even fit!! Good luck :)

Wow well done, where have you done the boot camp? I'll never be an 8 again (the only time was, when I was in age 8 clothes)! Lol x

It's in Manchester I only wish I'd have done it sooner :)

I've got a new phone.....my first app is My fitness lol here goes...\i'm called beautychicks, and my second app is couch2 5k. Madness i know but my summer holiday is creeping up on me. Wish me luck!

I've got a new phone.....my first app is My fitness lol here goes...\i'm called beautychicks, and my second app is couch2 5k. Madness i know but my summer holiday is creeping up on me. Wish me luck!

Have sent you a request!

I've been so naughty these past two weeks ( celebrating!) but I've still lost!!! :D

I've been rubbish this last year. I lost 3 stone and then after I had my gallbladder out last year I was like YES CAKE!! haha. I've put back a stone and a half!

Started C25K again today (I completed it last year so I know I can do it, but man it sucks struggling to run again!) and I'm back to calorie counting. I hate it, I'm hungry but I will get back into my smaller clothes before Christmas!

I'm on week 5 of couch25k ....I really enjoy it. I'm not designed to run I've got big boobs and short legs but its a quick way to loose weight, as well as count cals. I used to wibble wobble now I just wobble!

I'm on week 5 of couch25k ....I really enjoy it. I'm not designed to run I've got big boobs and short legs but its a quick way to loose weight, as well as count cals. I used to wibble wobble now I just wobble!

Me too big boobs short legs! Im a slow runner. I wear a regular bra, sports bra and a tight top to strap em down then a baggier top over it so im not conscious!! Hehe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Couch25k?? Someone enlighten me please?? Is it available on android??

Hi,
It is a NHS podcast, free on android . In 8/9 weeks you should WILL be able to run 3 miles . A lady called Laura talks you thought it. It's good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Couch25k?? Someone enlighten me please?? Is it available on android??

Yes. There's an app you can download called C25K Lite. It basically runs on your phone (you can still listen to music etc) and it beeps when you run and then beeps again when you walk. It takes you from running for 60 second bursts to running for a full 30 mins / 5k.

I completed it last year and I'm the worst runner ever, so I do really recommend it.

Thanks Jojo@salongeek we've just got to keep plodding on! I do tend to fall off the wagon if partying lol, and need to get back to gym and running as been working too much!!

Latest posts

Back