My Gelish 18g LED lamp is making my radio go funny?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalou91x

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased the 18g led lamp from nail harmony (was very excited) but everytime i use it the (music) radio goes funny, as like when you try to change radio stations, they take there hand out and its back normal, anyone else had this problem? It driving me mad and really embarrassing?

x

I had this happen to me too. I bought a digital radio and it doesn't happen with that.

Iv just bought a dab radio as i was told these work by my trainer, but its still the same, iv tried it with 3 radios :( need to get this problem sorted, was soo excited about my lamp and not i just have more hassle lol. Couldnt bear to go back to my uv lamp (2min cures now) lol x

My 6g lamp does it too..I just ignore it..irritating though... would like to hear if anyone has had the same problem and has resolved it x

iv just had a fiddle round with the new dab radio iv just bought and seems ok now? weird, iv been trying different things for days, then i email nail harmony and post a thread on here, now its ok and made me feel silly lol. Fingers crossed now x

Yeah, if my DAB is on an ordinary FM settings it still makes the noise. As soon as I switch it to digital it works fine.

Yes me to but I quite like it as I can hear if my customer has pulled her nails out before the time is up lol. X

Mine too! I just put my iPod on with easy listening playlist now!

Same here very annoying!

Had to answer to this because me too!!!

I use my iPhone in a docking station but it makes the radio downstairs in the kitchen fuzz (i work from home)

Weird!!

im sorted now with a dab radio :) x

Hi geeks just started renting a space in a hair salon found this happening to me so embarrassing does anyone actually know why this happens ?? X

Latest posts

Back