My Gelish experiment!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35377

Reaction score
Okay, so I got my Gelish and I could not wait to try it out on someone! I mean--I COULD NOT WAIT!! So, I did the next best thing...put it on Cheba. Yes, that would be my dog! She did great, even leaving her paws in the light! And now I think Ocean Wave by Gelish might be my new fav color!
Cheba2.jpg
Cheba3.jpg

Cheba.jpg

Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! so cute! When people ask me when I first got interested in nails I tell them when I was 11 we had a dog I used to paint his nails neon green and pink ! , these pics bring back memoreys lol ,
Funny you said she stayed in the light I swear our dog used to enjoy it! LOL,

You are mad as a hatter!

Cheba will sit for anything as long as she is getting attention! She is what is known as a "velcro dog"!
Mrs. O, wait till you see her in her whole outfit!

I am waiting for my first delivery of Gelish and this has really tickled me. Thank you for letting us see your fabulous little dog! :D

Oh that is amazing that she actually let you do her nails.....she looks very proud of them too !!! lol :D

I just love it! fab dog and great colour claws

Bless her xxx

It reminds me of when Carl (Nailzoo) minxed his dogs claws with golden lightning.

I'll try & find a link to the thread.

Oh bless her little cotton socks) The toes look fab) I wish my cats would let me do their paws) I hubby to help me when I need to clip their claws) :D

It is now day 5 of our Gelish experiment! And--Cheba's nails have yet to fade or chip on the tips! This stuff is great!!!

aww she looks so sweet! I've seen a little bit about the gelish product, is it available in the UK?

Not sure, are Hand & Nail Harmony products available to you? Or can you order from nailtechsupply.com? That is my distributor.

Gelish will be available within the next month or two within the UK. Deals are being finalised with a distributor here. I have ordered some from Amsterdam and am awaiting delivery at the moment. Will keep you posted! :D

You will like it sooo much! I just checked my dog's nails this am and they are still shiny with no chipping or fading at the tip!

:O She / he looks amazing! You should do a doggie service, move out to LA and make a fortune! Un fortunately I could never to that to my lovely pochie, snappy little thing that he is! Hope she shows it off on her walks for you.

She loves to sit up and show off! The little ham! As you can see by the pics!

Oh my god I love love love love it.... this is perhaps my favouritest (yes, its a word!) ever thread ever. I Love it. I'm actually laughing, out loud, to meself. Love it. x x

I have been looking for a nail poster for my new room and this might just be it! Do you think she would mind becoming a pin up? :D

Adorable!
But I have to ask... how are you gonna soak those off? Whenever I have the solvent near my dogs they absolutely hate it!

Also, this gel... it says that you can cure with a LED lamp, but they don't sell the lamp on their site. Where would you get that? :O

The lamp has yet to be released. It cures in 2 minutes in a regular UV lamp but 10 seconds in the LED (when it comes out). I removed it from her hind feet, just to see if we could do it and I used the acetone soaked cotton and tin foil method with great success. You gotta know this girl loves ANY kind of attention--so as long as I sat her on the couch with me and petted her every now and then--she was fine!

Latest posts

Back