My Holiday nails with 3D Poinsettia's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fabulous

Wow! Gorgeous nails!

Wow, they are stunning. :)

Lovely just want to keep looking at them for ages to see all the detail!

Well done

wow thay are stunning xxxxx

Wow, those poinsettias are incredible. Amazing detail in the veining and everything. Well done!

Cat

gina+silvestro-albums-holiday+nails+2008-picture8956-3d-nfu-oh-acrylic-poinsettia-s-akzentz-gel.jpg

gina+silvestro-albums-holiday+nails+2008-picture8955-dsc00921-2.jpg

LOVE the Nfu Oh powders for 3D!!!!!!!! Every time I work with it I'm just amazed....

And for these nails I get the best of both worlds... I don't like the tight feeling I get when I wear acrylics on my nailbeds and they just don't hold up as well on me.. so I did Gel & Acrylic!!!
*I first applied a thin gel overlay on my natural nail,
*then I removed the sticky layer and filed off the shine,
* then I put on my forms and applied clear acrylic with YN red color drops and some glitter and some Nfu Oh micro slice all for the background.
*next I sculpted each poinsettia with Nfu Oh... amazing....so easy!
* then I capped it all in Akzentz Natural Clear.. Voila!!! Gel just makes the 3D POP!

Everybody seems to think I have real dried flowers in there, but I've never seen a poinsettia that small! LOL
fantastic, you are really talented, i would love to be able to do that :)

What brush is that you're using?

WOW

these are just sooooo beautiful!!!!!

gee willikins, gina. extreme talent!
completely beautiful.
i've just finished for the year and leave to go on holiday tomorrow, so i won't even be able to do anything other than red polish in the airplane!

Latest posts

Back