My little baby has arrived

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch16

Reaction score
Well thought I would share my lovely news with you all, baby Lola arrived last night 4 weeks early weighing 5lb 13 oz.

Both doing well, can't wait for her to meet her big brother :) its daddies birthday today too so he nearly got to share his birthday lol x

Well thought I would share my lovely news with you all, baby Lola arrived last night 4 weeks early weighing 5lb 13 oz.

Both doing well, can't wait for her to meet her big brother :) its daddies birthday today too so he nearly got to share his birthday lol x

Oh fab :) congratulations hun! That's great news to wake up to. 5lb 13oz aye, aw I bet she's tiny! Good weight considering how early though. Glad you're both doing well :D
Congratulations again :)

P.S. happy birthday daddy!

Hey sugar congrats! So glad you all are healthy! Xoxo

Thank you for your replies. Got to stay in 24 hours to monitor bloods as she's classed a prem but so far so good. :)

Congratulations!! Xxx

Aww congrats! Hope your all well.

xxxx

Congratulations!! Glad to hear you're both doing well xx

Aaawww congratulations to you all. And happy birthday to daddy! Xxx

Steph xxx

Congratulations, hope you Are both doing well!! Xx

awwww congratulations the both of you well done mummy and welcome to the world precious little baby Lola <3

Congratulations! Good to hear you're both ok and what a good weight for a prem baby xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Congratulations glad you're both well and hope you get home soon.

Congratulations x

Huge congratulations! A lovely weight too for such an early baby. She obviously wanted to be here for her daddies birthday! Well done you! Xx

Congratulations xx

Lovely news congratulations x x x:hug:

:hug:HUGE congratulations and give her a loving hug from me and from all the geeks, that should keep her happy for a few hours

Ah well done and congrats x

Thankyou everyone. Big brother came today he was over the moon, had lots of kisses and cuddles. Both doing well & looking forward to going home 2mrw :) xx

Congrats!!!!!! So pleased.. Relax and enjoy every second of it :D xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back