My Mum Died Tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss, just too sad, stay strong:hug::hug::hug:

Life learns you many things, but never prepares us for that one last thing.
What earns these feathered wings, a life of love and kind things.
Only Gods chosen few will take these wings, as these truly are special things.
I hope that your loved ones will suit them well, come down in them one day to see you all well.

God Bless you in your loss
Love always Jenx

My thoughts are with you and your dad at this tragic time. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear that. I cried when I read this. My thoughts are with you!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My love and sympathy to you and all your family at this very sad time.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Life learns you many things, but never prepares us for that one last thing.
What earns these feathered wings, a life of love and kind things.
Only Gods chosen few will take these wings, as these truly are special things.
I hope that your loved ones will suit them well, come down in them one day to see you all well.

God Bless you in your loss
Love always Jenx

Beautiful, thank you :hug:

My heart goes out to you and your dad, I lost my mum last year so I know how you feel. God Bless :hug::hug::hug:
My Mum died tonight of a brain bleed, brain stem death I believe it is called.

She was fine this morning, we were laughing and joking as I straightened her hair. She had to do a stress management presentation in a town 1 hour away this afternoon and my Dad took her.

Apparently, she was giving the presentation, suddenly went silent and then collapsed. She was rushed to the nearest hospital. I believe she was in a coma at this point.

My OH, Dad and I have been with her all evening, but there was nothing they could do. She "offically" died at 11.21, but she had to have a series of tests and then had the ventilator removed, my dad and I stayed and held her until her heart stopped.

I dont really know why I am posting, I guess it hasnt sunk in and I feel the more people I tell, the more real it will become.

She was in no pain, and the bleeding was not caused by anything other than a blood vessel. So no-one is to blame. That is some comfort.

My Dad and I got home about 2am, and have just sat up drinking brandy and talking about how fabulous my Mum was.

I am 26 yrs old and have already lost my babies, and now my Mother. Life can be so cruel but I am determined to stay strong, and be there for my Dad, who has lost his lover and best friend and wife. It was their 29th wedding anniversary last weekend.

Stay close to your loved ones, always tell them you love them, then you will have no regrets. My Mummy knew that I loved her very much, I told her all the time.

God Bless.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. She will always be with you and your dad :hug: :hug::hug::hug:

I am very sorry to hear of your sudden loss.

Your post was very moving and puts into context our trivial problems.

i am so sorry for your loss

hugs to you and your family

im so sorry hun. at least you are close to your dad and you can be there for each other. thinking of you...x

I am so sorry to hear about you're mum, stay strong, you and your family are in my thoughts, at times like these it is hard to find the right words but she will always be with you. :hug:

Look after yourself & dad hun, raise a glass for mum from me..xxx
I'm sure she's watching over you both.

:hug: J :hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:hey sorry to hear about your lost i know exactly how you feel i lost my dad almost ten years ago and my mom nearly twenty. stay strong for you and your dad.and i will say a little prayer for you and the rest of your family.:hug::hug::hug:

It's taken me since the day this was posted to reply beacuse I just did not know what to say. I hope this is ok.

Our memories build a special bridge
when loved ones have to part
to help us feel we're with them still
and sooth a grieving heart.
Our memories span the years we shared,
preserving ties that bind,
They build a special bridge of love
and bring us peace of mind.

Love Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's taken me since the day this was posted to reply beacuse I just did not know what to say. I hope this is ok.

Our memories build a special bridge
when loved ones have to part
to help us feel we're with them still
and sooth a grieving heart.
Our memories span the years we shared,
preserving ties that bind,
They build a special bridge of love
and bring us peace of mind.

Love Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful Rachel, thank you x

My deepest condolences.

My heart goes out to you, for your loss.

am lighting a candle in memory of your mum

:hug:

I can't imagine how it must be for you and your family right now honey.
Your Mum will be watching over you all now and being a special Nan to your babies. Thinking of you
xx:hug:

The replies and pm's keep coming and they are all so lovely, I am sending all of you virtual hugs in thanks.

Funeral is Monday, we are having a non-religious service (even though we are Catholic) and instead of flowers we are having donations to be given to the neonatal unit at the hospital, as they need money for memory boxes, blankets, moses baskets, toys etc, to give to parents when their baby dies.

My Mum was always knitting baby clothes for them so I am pretty sure she would approve.

I have not long been registered on here and could not help but read your threat and it did make me cry... how awful but as you say she knew you and your dad loved her dearly and you have many memories to cherish forever.
Thinking of you and your family at this sad time you know that there are many women on here if you need to chat that are wonderful listeners

keep strong hun

Latest posts

Back