My Mum Died Tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will light a candle for your mother to day
:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss

I lost my dad exactly the same way he got up in the morning to go to the beach and just collapsed. He was very fit and healthy,only 62. It came with no warning and he died the same day he collapsed. I was in total shock just like you. We also was with him until he stopped breathing at the hospital This happened in 2003 and my consolation is he never suffered. I can only give you loads of hugs and my heart goes out to you and your family.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

We are all here for you hun :hug::hug::hug:

awww hunny, im so sorry to hear about your precious mum.

not much but here are some hugs for you flower.:hug::hug::hug::hug:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry for your loss hun :hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news.:hug::hug:

My heart goes out to you and your dad at this sad time, My thoughts and prays are with you both.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Christi xx

really sorry to hear this:hug:

ambx

Oh hun, what a terrible terrible loss and such a dreadful shock for you all.

It will be very hard for you all, some times will be worse than others, being there for each other will help ease the pain. You'll naturally want to be strong for your dad now but don't bottle up your own pain in doing so. Remember your mum with love, talk about the good times and how she was and that will help you get through this awful time. Remember, your mum would want you all to be strong.

I'm just so glad that your mum knew you loved her because you told her. We never mentioned the word when I was a kid, and when dad was dying I got there too late and never got to tell him how much I loved him (I was young like you, 24, (22 years ago now)) and that's been one of my biggest regrets in life. Now, I tell my kids I love them all the time and they tell me.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sending you much love and remember we are here if you need to talk.

Deb379

OMG! How awful for you, such a shock.

Thinking of you.:hug:

i am so very sorry,
i lost my mum when i was 27 my mum was 48, i know how painful it is for you.
the next few days will be an utter blur for you and your dad, lean on each other, i did with my dad.
i am so very sorry xx:hug:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, I can't even begin to imagine how you and your dad must be feeling right now, be strong for one another.:hug::hug:

Mandy x

So sorry for your loss :hug::hug::hug:

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mum - I know no words at the moment will make you feel any better.

You will have to go through several stages of grief before you can start picking the pieces up.

Some of the feelings you will suffer are obviously - sadness, anger, hopelessness, why me/us, what did we do to deserve this?, could we have stopped it from happening and many others - just remember that you aren't going mad but this grief is normal after such a shock. Cry as much as your heart will let you - the tears of sadness being released and cried, really do help - you will feel totally exhausted afterwards, but will feel more able to deal with the next step of your life.

Your mum didn't suffer and this might be the only positive you can hold on to at the moment so, when you feel utter despair at the loss of your mum, think about the morning when you were doing her hair and that hours later she was at peace (not poorly but at peace) :hug:

I honestly believe that your mum will be looking down on you and your dad and feeling so proud to be part of your lives - think about how proud you are of her :hug::hug:

You and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers :hug::hug:

Deepest sympathy to you and your family. x:hug:

How awful for you, I was in tears reading your post so goodness knows how you feel. Look after yourself :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

so very, very sorry:hug::cry::hug:

:hug: I feel for you hun, very wise words at the end of your post your mum must have been very proud of you.:hug:

I too am in tears reading your post, mum's are so special aren't they? You have some very special memories, hold on to them as they will help you through the days to come.

Take care of you and cherish every moment you have with your Dad.

Thinking of you and your dad :hug::hug::hug: xxxxx

I am so very sorry, my deepest sympathy to you and your Dad.:hug:

Latest posts

Back