My Mum Died Tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh sweetheart , i really feel your pain, my mum died when i was 20 , it is the worst pain i have ever felt ,
even though i have been where you are now i still cant find the right words to say (i dont think there are any)
just know i am thinking of you and your family :hug::hug::hug:
lots of love dee xxxx

i am so sorry .... thinking of you all .... :hug: xxxx :hug:

So sorry to hear your truly sad news :hug:

Its so difficult to find the words to express my sympathy to you and your Dad.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both :hug::hug:

I dont know what to say other than you and your dad are in my thoughts. I send you all my love and hugs. XXX

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news. Stick together as a family and support each other, and keep talking about how you feel - it helps. :hug::hug::hug: to you and your family.

i am so sad and sorry for you, what a dreadful shock for you all.
my thoughts are with you.:hug:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking about you and your family.

I'm so sorry abot your Mum, I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Take care of yourself......:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending big :hug: to you and your family

Your Mum sounds like a wonderful person, and she's obviously raised a strong, intelligent and thoughtful daughter in you and I'm positive she is incredibly proud of you :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss, I lost my Dad 8 years ago with the exact same thing has your mum the shock was awful no warnings no illness just gone.

thinking of you hun, stay stong so sorry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry xxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh hun I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could take the pain away but in time that pain will ease & memories will be treasured of all the good times, I guess some consolation is that she didn't suffer. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so very sorry to read this, my thoughts are with you xxxx

This is really sad..... I am so sorry.

Oh hun I'm so sorry for your loss xx:hug:

You poor love, am so sorry for your loss, keep strong for your dad

Sending you and your family all my love and strength,

My auntie also passed this way, she was cleaning the shower one minute, the next minute, she was gone. We had to make the decision to switch off the ventilator, as her quality of life would not have been the same, she lay in a coma for 8 weeks,and in the end, we had to let her go. :hug:

Its fab that you stayed up talking about how great she was, I bet she was sitting right there with you. :hug:

I hope you can find some strength with all our support, us geeks will be here whenever you need to chat x

So sorry :hug:

Latest posts

Back