My nails in gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look brilliant well done

Take care Dawnie xxx

They look absolutely lovely - you should be proud of yourself! I'm looking forward to getting to Spain so I can book my Brisa conversion with Geeg - it looks like such a lovely product.

Well done Angie - they're ace!

Angie... I would be happy to have you do my nails!!!

Beautiful work... the line of light is perfect except left (as you look at pic) pinky and middle finger... slightly off on both! I can't tell so much with the pinky but the middle could probably be tapered slightly to make the line of light perfect!!! Middle fingers are ALWAYS the hardest!! Also watch your filing... remember what you do to one side you do to the other.... absolutely BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! Be Proud... be very proud!!!!

they are a brilliant set of nails angie,
gorgeous :D

bah de bah bah bahhhhhhhh.......................i am loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambxx

Gorgeous nails!!!!!! I have done creatives l + p, and also fabric. Bought the Gel It from Excel,and wonder how this compares with Brisa? anyone out there who has used the two systems?
In two minds wether to sell my Gel It and use Brisa.

Great work though, fantastic smile lines.

Christine

wow super georgous, salon looks lovley dianna

Wow they are awesome Angie!
I really want to do a Brisa induction now!! x

They look fab i would be v happy to leave a salon with these.

Well done - theyre gggrrreeaaatt!!!

Also we've obviously got the same great taste cos I've got the same nail table as you (Ikea ?) FAB !!!!
lol jayneym xxx

This is not about your nails - though they are lovely.

Your creative posters in your salon look great !! Can I ask you - are the frames from IKEA (if so, could you tell me which ones) I WANT THEM !!

Vicky
x

NailStyle said:
Please could you take a min to look at my nails. I would like good and bad...i have prepared myself so go for it.

I have been doing since Nov 04, they are a brisa mix (Thanks Ruth)

I just really need to know if i am on the right track, and how i can improve.

Many thanks xxx

absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful ange x

The only thing i would say (i haven't read any of the comments so sorry if its a repeat!) is the hand on the left of the picture the middle finger and the ring finger...watch your smiles they are heading down slightly to one side. Also I would thin your free edge a little more to 'sharpen them up'. They are lovely and slim.

Book me in! They best watch out on the competition circuit! :wink2:

VickyB said:
This is not about your nails - though they are lovely.

Your creative posters in your salon look great !! Can I ask you - are the frames from IKEA (if so, could you tell me which ones) I WANT THEM !!

Vicky
x

hiya...the posters are from Designer Nails and the frames from Ikea...20.00 pounds each...i love em too..xxx

Little Angel said:
absolutely gorgeous!

Beautiful ange x

The only thing i would say (i haven't read any of the comments so sorry if its a repeat!) is the hand on the left of the picture the middle finger and the ring finger...watch your smiles they are heading down slightly to one side. Also I would thin your free edge a little more to 'sharpen them up'. They are lovely and slim.

Book me in! They best watch out on the competition circuit! :wink2:

Thank you Tracy...i can see what you mean about that left hand...i dont want droopy smiles...it's great to have feedback, it can only make you better...you cant always see yourself what others can, which was the reason for me posting the pic...thanks again xxx

HI - I've found the frames at IKEA - thanks for that. Do they fit in just perfect or do they need adjusting (sorry so many question but they just look so lovely)

Vicky x

NailStyle said:
Please could you take a min to look at my nails. I would like good and bad...i have prepared myself so go for it.

I have been doing since Nov 04, they are a brisa mix (Thanks Ruth)

I just really need to know if i am on the right track, and how i can improve.

Many thanks xxx

i have pm'd you xx

Latest posts

Back