My name is ...........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Rebecca,and i am addicted to geeking !!!! :cry:

I think there should be a G,A!!! :eek:

I am forever putting off mundane jobs to have a little geek with my coffee,but i seem to find three coffes later i am still on.:irked:

Anyone else want to admit they have a problem?:wink2:

Lol (as you can tell i am in a daft mood,might be because the summer is comming !):biggrin:

TEll me about it.
My name is Bernadette and I'm a geekaholic.

I'm Gemma and I am a geekaholic

There we go ladies,it's the first step admitting you have a problem lol

My name is Angie and i am not ready to face my demons yet....i am not an addict, just cos i geek all the time don't mean i am an addict OK !!!!!!!

My name is Angie and i am not ready to face my demons yet....i am not an addict, just cos i geek all the time don't mean i am an addict OK !!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie xxx

Hey Angie,i think you may be in denial x

Bagpuss said:
denial

i am also called gemma and i am a geekaholic

I am Moanie and I am a geekaholic.
I switch on my lap top and enter some kind of time vortex.
right now I should be in the shower, getting ready to do all my chores..... oops!

not at all.....an addict is someone who geeks all day...i only geek in the morning, afternoon and evening....me an addict...i don't think so !!!!!

not at all.....an addict is someone who geeks all day...i only geek in the morning, afternoon and evening....me an addict...i don't think so !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie xxx

Come on Angie,stand up take a deep breath and say,i am Angie and i am a geekaholic.

You'll feel like a new woman lol

Bagpuss said:
............we'll have to send you to rehab. you need help

beautynails said:
............we'll have to send you to rehab. you need help

Can I come, cos I really need to do some work!!!!!

Me to Patsy pea,gotta do nursery run too !

My name is Sallyann and I'm a geekaholic :)

We went out all day on Sunday so I couldn't geek, started getting the shakes, a headache....l....mind you suppose it could have been the wine from Saturday night :lol:

LOL Sally ann.

Any more adicts out there ?????

I'm not an addict - I only came on for a minute to check my email (honest!!):wink2:

Me too Suzie, but like most other adicts i have been on and off all day !!!!!!!!

im gonna have to admit it! ........ im a addict too lol x

me too so my back is telling me :irked: :lol:

Latest posts

Back