Shrink Bathe/Contour D'or

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt

Reaction score
OK .
listen up geekes and geekets ..Something to share , i went to a surgeon to see about my back fat !!!:cry::cry::cry::cry: i did ... he said it would over hang in an apron as i was slim .. BUT I HAVE HORRENDOUS Back fat ...
Anyway . I had a Contour D'or tan .. and woke up the next day ! i swear i looked in the mirror and my back fat looked better ( honest ) :eek::idea: have another ! so i did 3 days later .... :eek: it had halved any way i was introduced to shrink bathe which now i have had 3 baths !! omg omg O M G . i kid you not .. my back fat has shrunk to where i can look at it and say hmmmm not bad. by summer with these products and keeping to a quite good regime . #imNOsaint ... love wine and crisps ... which Shhh i still have !! anyway peeps . Share the love . its AMAIZZZZZING XX PS gave some to my surgeons wife hahaha shes gobsmacked :hug:

Wow that is fantastic !! I have had great results with it too, I love the colour of the tan which is a bonus ! :)

Wow that is fantastic !! I have had great results with it too, I love the colour of the tan which is a bonus ! :)

god yes !! the tan lasted me over a week <3

Absolutely ! I was really suprised how long it lasted for and there was no horrible smell !! :Love::Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine lasted 3 weeks. Beautiful colour and actually lost inches too!

Also loooove the Slim Bathe. You just lie in the bath to lose inches - then you can apply the lovely body oil too. Perfect and a great seller in my salon:green:

Also loooove the Slim Bathe. You just lie in the bath to lose inches - then you can apply the lovely body oil too. Perfect and a great seller in my salon:green:

IM AMAZED andhow toned i am, i lost 1.6 inch from my waist up to now , with tan and bathe ... WHY was this not available when i was younger hahaha .. roll on summer and mynew bikini bod :lick:

Last edited:
I'm a little lost here... It's a bath or a tan?

It's a tan with shrinking violet magic! And slim bathe is bath oil also with shrinking violet magic!

I'm a little lost here... It's a bath or a tan?

shrink bathe is a bath oil.. soak away the inches , and the contour d'or is a tan. you loose inches will both x

So do you just buy the contour d'or tan solution and spray as normal or do you have to train to use it in a different way to a "normal" spray tan solution? X

So do you just buy the contour d'or tan solution and spray as normal or do you have to train to use it in a different way to a "normal" spray tan solution? X

I did a conversion as trained in tanning x its way different

This sounds amazing!! Has anyone got any before and after pics? X

I did a conversion as trained in tanning x its way different

I've tried googling it and can't quite work out who does the training, it's not very clear (or I could just be being stupid - this is a likely option!!). I'm still unsure how much I believe it! Do you charge more for this tan than a standard spray tan? X

I've tried googling it and can't quite work out who does the training, it's not very clear (or I could just be being stupid - this is a likely option!!). I'm still unsure how much I believe it! Do you charge more for this tan than a standard spray tan? X

i have a photo on here .. its more than the normal tan because of the application and shrink value .

Yes I charge £40 really my clients see it as an inch loss treatment, the tan is a bonus to them but it is the inch loss that sells the treatment for me.
It is really popular with clients who are going on holiday too.
I can see why you find it hard to believe it is brilliant and until I saw the results I felt the same, it has boosted my client bookings and raised my salon profile as it is something very different in my area, no one else is offering anything like it and achieving the same results near me x :Love:

Yes I charge £40 really my clients see it as an inch loss treatment, the tan is a bonus to them but it is the inch loss that sells the treatment for me.
It is really popular with clients who are going on holiday too.
I can see why you find it hard to believe it is brilliant and until I saw the results I felt the same, it has boosted my client bookings and raised my salon profile as it is something very different in my area, no one else is offering anything like it and achieving the same results near me x :Love:

What is the average inch loss clients get? X

It isn't instant loss like Shrinking Violet so the loss happens once the client has left the salon, all of my clients so far have told me they are extremely happy with their losses but also obviously varies. Similar results to SV for most of mine
Main thing for me is that they have been happy with it x

Last edited:
Do you know who is best to train with? I really would like to look in to this some more :)

Latest posts

Back