My New Logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christine.t

Beauty School NI
Reaction score
What do you all think? I just got it sent to me by the company doing all my promotional stuff. Does it look professional enough? Anything i could add to it? Thanks!

Ok i cannot add it as an attachment, so on to my gallery it goes!

I love it! It's nice and simple however i do think a little bit more colour needs to be added to it to make it stand out a bit more. You want people to notice it and remember it x

I really like it, very elegant.

I love butterflies, I have them on my logo & website too! :)
I do think either a space between the three words or make the first & last word the same colour & the middle one a different colour, so it doesnt all flow into one.
Hope that helps :hug:

I love butterflies, I have them on my logo & website too! :)
I do think either a space between the three words or make the first & last word the same colour & the middle one a different colour, so it doesnt all flow into one.
Hope that helps :hug:

Agreed Emma. I'm kind of squinting to read it x

thanks ladies!! I just got in touch with them and am waiting to see a couple of other options and will post here asap for other opinions!! Thanks!!

nice logo :)

nice and clean .... presume you will use different background colours to accent so it will work very well :)

lovely colours - very pro! :)

hey guys im just about to add my new logo, hopefully its more understandable for you all! Christine

I like it it looks professional but funky :)

Latest posts

Back