My new web site - take a look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
Link doesn't work, it just goes to a the freewebs homepage I think??

If you try FREEWEB.COM (and then) /tipsfromheaven/ you sould get there
hth

I think it should be this, you missed the s off freewebs, I know cos I've got a website with freewebs.

Tips From Heaven |

Ju x

Looks good, clear and concise

One thing though the bit on your home page reading:

work mobile so you can be pampered in the comfort of your own home and I will also be able to offer home based in the near future.

Might need to re-visit the wording on this bit - says you can do home visits but then suggests that you can't or though I assume you mean you will have a salon at you house?

All the best x

There's a spelling mistake in 'quality' on the front page.

Hope that helps

Hi geeks

Thanks for all your help I have adjusted the mistakes and hopefully it is much better.:)

Please let me know if there is anything else.

Looking great hun, the only thing I thought was your treatments and prices are not in line, other than that, great job :)

Looking good. Noticed on treatment page that you've put 'gell' but other than that, very nice xx

Hiya, really like your website. Nice clear layout, it's looking good.

As a qualified proofreader I hope you won't mind if I point out a few bits:

On the Homepage Dream, Cuccio and Creative ought to have capital letters.

Girl's night out really should be girls' night out (unless it's just one girl going out!!)

penatration is spelt penetration

Nail Art: would it be an idea to put from £4 rather than just £4?

May Offers: print this voucher and bring it or these vouchers and bring them just a little inconsistency

On voucher page it should read your treatments not you treatments.

Sorry I feel a pedantic so and so for pointing these out but this is your website, spelling/grammatical errors may be noticed by some and may make a difference.

hth xx​

I'm not saying all my posts are perfect, far from it - I just put my proofreaders head on specially fo you!! :lol:

Hi mate, looks great!

Just one little thing that I don't think anyone else has mentioned....

you spelt children wrong, the r is missing. (for the childrens pamper parties)

HTH Teri x:hug:

Hi, maybe a few piccies os your work or parties you have done would look good too. Well done xx:)

Really pretty site, well done :)

Great site hope it brings you lots of new customers.

One thing, sometimes you have put the pound sign next to prices and sometimes not! Gallery would be great too?

HTH and good luck

Latest posts

Back