My New Website, what do think??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloomingnails

Reaction score
Hi all

Just spent the last few weeks getting my website sorted as now back at work. Can you take a few minutes to take a look and give some constructive feed back, ta all

Love Nails Berwick | Homepage

Lilian

I think it is fabulous. Love it!
The only thing I would say is that the moving middle picture is a little distracting.. but each to their own...

Lilian...elegant,classy, Fresh and professional! Forget Love Nails I LOVE your website! Well done!! Im currently designing mine and the moving image on homepage is something I have also, as recommended by a marketing bod. I think it's great!! Well done. Nic x

Beautiful colours & design!! love it! X

Lilian...elegant,classy, Fresh and professional! Forget Love Nails I LOVE your website! Well done!! Im currently designing mine and the moving image on homepage is something I have also, as recommended by a marketing bod. I think it's great!! Well done. Nic x

Oh thank you, I know a good web designer!!!!!!!

Clean and fresh, a great look.

amazing ! I'm working on mine at the moment. Hope it turns out as good as yours.

Love it, very fresh and professional looking and I'm sure clients will love it too.

Just noticed on the gallery page that the links on the bottom right hand side need the wording put in and linking up, apart from those little tweaks it looks perfect.

Love it, very fresh and professional looking and I'm sure clients will love it too.

Just noticed on the gallery page that the links on the bottom right hand side need the wording put in and linking up, apart from those little tweaks it looks perfect.

Thanks Stacy, now fixed!

Lilian

Absolutely love it!

Beautiful site, love the clean fresh look of the logo as well! xx

Looks great. The only thing I noticed is that it says at all time instead of times. Sorry, I used to be a PA and am terrible for picking people up on grammar and spelling :o

OMG well done! That is absolutely amazing! Think im going to have to rethink mine now. I was happy with mine, but awful comapred to yours! Totally love it xx

Website is absolutely stunning, very well done!

gallery is a brilliant idea also, always good to see the therapists own work and not just the brands advertising on nail products etc!

be proud and good luck!

Looks great. The only thing I noticed is that it says at all time instead of times. Sorry, I used to be a PA and am terrible for picking people up on grammar and spelling :o

Thanks for that as the chap that did the site is following this thread so can correct any errors. X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

hiya, website looks fab, very professional but have to agree that the moving bit on every page is very annoying!!

good luck xx

It looks amazing! Can he maybe slow how often the central image changes? That might make it less distracting.

Latest posts

Back