My New Website, what do think??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks amazing! Can he maybe slow how often the central image changes? That might make it less distracting.

Now their's a thought?! Don't think it can be however. We will find out! With regards to the rolling images I think you either love or hate them. The marmite effect!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Looks great however the moving images seem to overlap when viewed on my phone can't read it, looks like to image and wording over each other bit otherwise fab!! Who designed for you?

I like it too, it's easy to read and understand, crisp and overall nice to view.....except I too don't like the huge moving window on each page, it's is distracting and very in your face annoying (if that makes sense).

Well done, it's always an exciting time to when you live with your website.

Very nice but I found that the pictures too large. I initially clicked straight on the Treatments button & was expecting something to happen. (It did but it was much lower down the page & I didnt realise things were changing.. So I clicked on the pricelist & got to thinking maybe the page wasnt live & you werent ready for all of that info to be on display ?! ) I wouldnt usually class myself as slow but wonder if others might do the same & just give up....
Personally I think because of my initial misunderstanding I would say definately shrink down the pictures (adjust the vertical width, the horizontal width is just fine, maybe slow them down too. This way text below becomes just visible & the visitor will realise the need to scroll down ....) Just a suggestion maybe the pictures could be of realistic clients with real pedicures / nail enhancements being displayed might add for a bit of interest :)

Hope you dont mind my input, thought it best to let you know how I found things :)))

Very nice but I found that the pictures too large. I initially clicked straight on the Treatments button & was expecting something to happen. (It did but it was much lower down the page & I didnt realise things were changing.. So I clicked on the pricelist & got to thinking maybe the page wasnt live & you werent ready for all of that info to be on display ?! ) I wouldnt usually class myself as slow but wonder if others might do the same & just give up....
Personally I think because of my initial misunderstanding I would say definately shrink down the pictures (adjust the vertical width, the horizontal width is just fine, maybe slow them down too. This way text below becomes just visible & the visitor will realise the need to scroll down ....) Just a suggestion maybe the pictures could be of realistic clients with real pedicures / nail enhancements being displayed might add for a bit of interest :)

Hope you dont mind my input, thought it best to let you know how I found things :)))

No, not at all! The photos over time will be replaced with my own, their is also a gallery to be done in time. I see what you mean about the rolling photos taking up a large amount of space. Again I will pass this feedback on.

Thanks for your time.

Lilian

Beautiful site. That is by far the best one I have seen on an SG check my site out thread!

It looks as some of the suggestions have been resolved. I've just had another look and now, there isn't the issue of not knowing there is next below the slider - not sure what you did, but its now plain to see there is next further down the page - well done!

Looking good now you've moved the text you to show when you first open the website

Thank's all, for all your feed back which has been taken on board.

Lilian xx

WOW is all i can say hun. clean, professional and ready to do business! website are so important as they can be peoples first impression of your business even more so for mobile therapists. When checking out a company, if i don't think their website looks professional then i look for another company as i think possibly they are not as professional. i may be missing out this way and this may be totally unfair as they may run their company perfectly and offer a fabulous service, but they have missed out on my custom because their first impression just didnt grab me. But with your website hun,if i looked up your company i would definitely use you. well done hun you must be very pleased! Roll on the customers missus!

xxxx

Latest posts

Back