My other creative side...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
Hi geeks - just thought i'd share with you my other creative side!!

Haven't had time for this for the last 6-8 months with training etc but have started again and it's such a bit stress reliever! Anyway, hope you enjoy!!

ophala/Cards - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They're absolutely gorgeous! You are a talented lady.

They look very professional, well done!

Wow Sophie, that's some creative talent you have there ... well done.

do you make these to sell? i am always looking for unique cards xx

do you make these to sell? i am always looking for unique cards xx

i don't always have enough to sell but i have got a small selection in the salon i work in a couple of days a week. i've been asked to make a custom one for a client for tomorrow though, which is fine if I have time to do it!!

i used to make cards - but i don't have the time now!! i used to enjoy it but towards the end i ran out of ideas xxx

Wow! They are lovely!!

If I saw these in a shop I'd definitely buy one.

Teri x:hug:

thanks for all your replies!! been making some more today as i had a day off :)

lovely cards hun. i make cards too and its good to see some more for inspiration :green:

Very nice , they are great:hug::hug:

they are really good hun.

They are really lovely xx

they are really lovely...love the pink pyramid one!!

I used to do cards and scrapbooking a few years ago...but it was such an expensive hobby! I would go into a craft shop and want EVERYTHING :lol: It is so theraputic though...and I would craft for hours without eating a thing...so it was good for my chocolate addiction... OMG I need to start crafting again...:eek:

Keep up the good work...and if you don't mind posting the pyramid card to me...:green::green:

xxx

They look really professional, very talented, you should be proud :)

Latest posts

Back