My Shellac is on it's way.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yadagi

Reaction score
I am beside myself with excitement ... I can't wait.... I keep looking out for the delivery van everytime a car drives past LOL ...... Sorry just had to share. :D

got mine two weeks ago you are going to love love love it! Enjoy have a play and leave your nails looking lush!! X x x

I know how you feel. I've had mine about 3 weeks and the excitement still hasn't disappeared!

They are here !!!!!!!

As a test of my will power , I finished mopping the floor before coming up to open the box!!!! .. hehehe Speak to you all later , love this business already woop woop :D:D

I got all my stuff today too I'm so excited to lol I need to do my toes and my mums this weekend as offering at work next week  xxx

I got all my stuff today too I'm so excited to lol I need to do my toes and my mums this weekend as offering at work next week  xxx

Good Luck Sarahjade, wish you success. xxx

Hope this works.... My first ever Shellac ,on myself , please critique all you like , I won't be offended LOL !!

Attachments

• IMG_2910.jpg
    IMG_2910.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 176
Very nice! Is that tutti frutti?

I got mine two weeks ago and wish id got it sooner! I truly love it :)

x

Omg it's fab I love it so easy to do. I've done my toes and my mums toes and fingers I'm looking forward to seeing how it lasts on her nails as she has problem nails from illness. Does anyone have any little tips for shellac-ing xx

Mine arrived on Monday and I love it!! I can't wait to order some more colours next week Iv looked through fingernailfixer page on Facebook for some fab ideas all day I think an order of some fine glitters next week too xx

Omg Does anyone have any little tips for shellac-ing xx

Yes hun, to do a Shellac course! The new Shellac Brings Them Back course is FAB value (I think many people are very surprised) and you will learn so much, picking up some great tips along the way. There is also the Shellac group on here. xx

It has been 2 days and they are starting to fade away at the free nail edge, even though I sealed the edges with all the layers. One has flaked slightly..... again near the free edge , but until I do my Shellac 1-2-1, I expect to have some problems.:confused:

They are still super shiny though !!:)

Latest posts

Back