My wax keeps sticking to my clients legs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I am new to the board and I have really appreciated this advice, I have just finished a waxing course and am very nervous about working on clients, I am working from home, and have just bought salon system cream and honey wax.

I have am not familiar with the roller wax how do I use them? are they good what benefit are they? I feel silly asking in the shop.

I think you guys are great the way you help each other I was feeling so alone.

Lavendergirl

Perron Rigot wax is FAB, the warm wax is really good and doesnt leave a residue on the skin either, I am using the Green Tea one at the moment scentsations I think it was called it comes in a big tin. Their hot wax is brilliant too, I have tried all sorts of different waxes but there is no way I am going back to the cheaper stuff now.
kx

I've recently just changed from Salon System to PR Cristal Ocean... I find it really sticky and not great for removing hairs :-(

Do you find the green tea warm wax very sticky?

Thanks xx

Cristal Ocean needs to go on veeeeery thinly, and works very well with the oil underneath.

PR have other non strip waxes which set faster, so are better for use in hot weather. I'm using Pure, which is the new hypoallergenic one, and sets quickly. I'll go back to Cristalline when it cools down again!

Last edited:
When its a warm sticky day work in smaller patches the same as you do when its cold.

If you are a quick waxer then you probably wont need to do this but if you are inexperienced and it takes you a while put on and take off.
The skin will then not sweat underneath the wax and will be easier to remove without leaving residue.

I know people love their oil but it can also be a time to get out the old powder.
I know some people never have to use powder but then we dont all use the same wax or have the same experience so powder can often help with the sweaty bettys.Dont chuck it around, you only need a wee bit and use a cornstarch based powder like Femfresh not talc

Cristal Ocean needs to go on veeeeery thinly, and works very well with the oil underneath.

PR have other non strip waxes which set faster, so are better for use in hot weather. I'm using Pure, which is the new hypoallergenic one, and sets quickly. I'll go back to Cristalline when it cools down again!

I ordered the JT strip wax on Tuesday, so hopefully it won't be as sticky!! Has anybody used this? Xx

I've recently just changed from Salon System to PR Cristal Ocean... I find it really sticky and not great for removing hairs :-(

Do you find the green tea warm wax very sticky?

Thanks xx

Sarah I think you must have a faulty one... I ordered my first lot of PR Cristal Ocean last week and it is hands down the best warm wax I've ever gotten my little hands on! I found it very luxurious and non-sticky in comparison to other brands and it got every hair out! It sounds like you possibly have the wax to cool.. maybe try it again at a hotter temp. Hth's :)

Latest posts

Back