My website by Salon Alchemy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsMacTheKnife

Reaction score
Morning everybody, hope you are all well? I would be really grateful if you could give me some feedback on my new website, designed by Ruth and Carl - surely the most easy people to work with ever? It really has been absolute pleasure and they are certainly cost effective. The site is:

www.theheavensentdayspa.com

and if you see any typos, please shout!

Many thanks, Jacquie

Hiya,

I think its a great site, so well put together, i cant wait to get a professional website done instead of my vistaprint one!, its great.

When you click on feet, on the first line it says that with heaven sent manicure treatments, i think this is supposed to say pedicure?

I was going to copy and paste the text here but is so well done it wont let me lol!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hiya,

I think its a great site, so well put together, i cant wait to get a professional website done instead of my vistaprint one!, its great.

When you click on feet, on the first line it says that with heaven sent manicure treatments, i think this is supposed to say pedicure?

I was going to copy and paste the text here but is so well done it wont let me lol!!:biggrin:

Ooh, you are right - and eagle-eyed too! Off to email Ruth as we speak.... Thanks, much appreciated, Jacquie

PS I think you would be very surprised at how cost effective this site was - have a word with Ruth....

Only i live in Ireland I would! I will have a good eventually but want to add a few more strings to my bow beforehand!! , Good luck with your opening!

Hiya,

I've not had chance to read every page, just had a quick snoop but I must say that the thing that I like the most is that it makes full use of the page and is not just a kind of 'banner' type that runs down the centre of the screen.

In a word - nice!

x

didnt read too much of it but loved the design.

Its a beautiful website. Good luck when you open x x

this is lovely work, it looks and 'feels' professional.

Hope you do well

beautiful xxxx

Ladies, thanks so much for your lovely comments, I'll take a bow on Ruth and Carl's behalf xxx

Great site babes

Hi there I think this website is fab!
I like how informative you are about all your treatments. It works in the same way as when you read a restaurant menu - the dish is described in great detail and gets your mouth watering!!
I really need a website must definitely get in touch with Salon Alchemy. x x

Really good website, some good ideas as well!

lol @ Persianista - I'm flattered!

Latest posts

Back