My Whole World Has turned Into A Night Mare Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you lizzie, i have sent in the paper work, i delivered it personally as he said when he told me i could not have my bond. It is not personall it is business, and that is how i am looking at it. They made my life hell and took money which he has no right to. He is as many have said a bully, and i am fed up of people like this. That bond could be going towards me building my new business, so we shall see. I may or may not here from him. My hubby wanted me to leave it and not send the letter as i have not heard anything from him since last sat so to let lying dogs lie so to speak. But and there is a but were there is a will there is a way and i certainly am not going to let this man consume my every waking thought. The letter has gone and now i need to wait and see.
wish me look guys, i may need it
jenny xxx

good luck, and keep us updated

im sorry hun, but to quote your hubby, you should leave it,
he's never gonna give you anything, hes proved that with his dispicable attitude!
the letter will just add coal to his fire, making him think he's got to you!
put it down to life experience (the best experience you can get)
dont trust anyone, until proven trustworthy.
and be a conscienscious business woman........and know your rights!!!

and if you are still readin this....lol heres a quote i always remembered.....

Believe that everything happens for a reason,
people change so that you can learn to let go,
things go wrong, so you appreciate them when there right,
you believe lies so you eventually trust know one but yourself,
And if good things fall apart, it is so better things can fall together!!!!!

good luck xxx

Sorry, Lizzie27, but I don't agree. People like this should be reckoned with. Personally, I like to get mad and even and if he's ripped her off, justice should prevail. I wish her all the luck in the world on seeing this man squirm!

Hey Jen,
Have you heard anything back from him yet? Just want to add my share of :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:.
I've been through something similar, (not as traumatic as you - but it made me leave beauty therapy for a year) and it's awful. The stress and worry really eat away at you. I agree with the geeks who say stand your ground. Bullies should not be let away with how they treat other people.
Good luck hun.
xxxxxxxxxx

sounds to me if he had a verbal agreement with you, he doesnt exactly have much ground to stand on either.

he could take you to court...it would be small claims court. Would he bother...I think not. Hes more likely to replace you in that room.

Like others have said you can kiss good bye to your deposit.

If you want your items you could play it to your advantage. Go back to work(for a short while) and empty all your kit out.

We all make mistakes and I really empathise with you, he sounds a nasty individual who will get what he deserves one day, you are a proffesional and at times we are put in situations that we dont partucular like or want...we have to step back and think what we wont at the end of it and only you can decide that.

Keep us posted:)

He would have received the letter on monday, but as of yet i have heard nothing, i actually expected him to ring but i think he is calling my bluff on this one. He has 14 days to contact me, the question is if he does not get in touch, do i go to county or just call it. I would rather not go to court but at the same time guys like this have done this to others and it is wrong and if i was loaded i wpould perhaps think well i will put it down to experience, but that deposit could do a lot for my business. I do not no we will see.
jenny x

I would go. as you said, he's probably done it already and WILL do it again.
plus I do what I say, so I were you, I'd be getting ready.

So would I! Call his bluff and take the shirt off his back! You go girl!

Latest posts

Back