My youngest son gets married next Saturday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsbydesign

Gadget Geek
Reaction score
My youngest son Chris is getting married on Saturday. :) My avatar is a photo of the bride and groom taken last year at a Christmas ''do'' held by the company Chris works for. The last 6 months trying to help arrange the wedding and concentrate on all the CND courses I have been taking have been so stressful, but hopefully on the day it will all work out fine and everything we have all been through organising it will have been worth it. I cant believe that my baby is getting married....he is the youngest of my 3 sons and the first to get hitched, although the other 2 do live with their girlfriends! It doesnt seem two minutes since he was born OMG how time flies.....now I am feeling really old!!!:eek:
Hopefully after next week I will be able to give nails my full attention and concentrate on getting some of my CND Masters qualifications, the first of which I take in July.:Scared:

Just remember it's been organised with plenty of time to spare so nothing should go wrong (fingers crossed), so just sit back and enjoy the day and make sure you get plenty of photos for your album.
All the best for next Saturday.

Hope you all have a brill day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you have a fabulous day and take lots of picies to show us of your outfit :)

Are you doing the bridal nails and pampering on the day of the wedding then?

ahh, how lovely a chance to dress up, brill, have a great day.:)

Congrats to them ...and you ...you get a new daughter ! hope it's a wonderful day

Nail FX said:
Hope you have a fabulous day and take lots of picies to show us of your outfit :)

Are you doing the bridal nails and pampering on the day of the wedding then?

I waxed my sons back today as he like a bear....his words not mine!!
I am doing the brides (Jules) nails and a manicure on my son (Chris) on Friday afternoon, 3 bridesmaids nails on Friday evening (just mani's and enamel) as they have the hairdressers and professional make up artist on Saturday morning for the bride and bridesmaids, then a photographer taking the ''getting ready photos'' so didnt want to get caught up with that lot, plus it gives me time to get ready at my leisure!! I will let you all know how it goes.

nailsbydesign said:
My youngest son Chris is getting married on Saturday. :) My avatar is a photo of the bride and groom taken last year at a Christmas ''do'' held by the company Chris works for. The last 6 months trying to help arrange the wedding and concentrate on all the CND courses I have been taking have been so stressful, but hopefully on the day it will all work out fine and everything we have all been through organising it will have been worth it. I cant believe that my baby is getting married....he is the youngest of my 3 sons and the first to get hitched, although the other 2 do live with their girlfriends! It doesnt seem two minutes since he was born OMG how time flies.....now I am feeling really old!!!:eek:
Hopefully after next week I will be able to give nails my full attention and concentrate on getting some of my CND Masters qualifications, the first of which I take in July.:Scared:
enjoy your day, make the most of it, cause like you said they grow up so fast..........

Grandchildren next?

enjoy sat, hope the exams goes well, sure they will!

Marilyn, every thing will be fine, you all have put so much enough in to this wedding, it is time for you to start to relax and enjoy the moment.
put some picture on for us all to have a look.

It all went absolutely to plan and we all had a brilliant day. The only mistake I made was trying to ignore the fact that I am NOT 18 years old any more and have been confined to bed with my keft knee very sore and swollen up like a balloon due to the fact I tried to outdo all the youngsters on the dance floor....one of these days I will learn my lesson!!!
I am so proud of Chris and Jules as they did most of the organising themsleves, everyone who attended got on so well together, there was no disagreements or problems of any kind and everyone who came said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The bride and groom are now in Jamaica on honeymoon for 2 weeks. Jules the bride was Miss Lowestoft in the late 90's...she is a beautiful girl. Some piccys as requested.
View attachment 2101

View attachment 2102

bless ...she has the whole hand pose going on there ...lol...she looks stunning and he looks very hansom...how proud you must be. xx

u must be really proud - they look lovely.

amb xx:hug:

They both look fantastic :hug: xx

aww how gorgeous! What a lovely couple they make x

you look gr8 hun x

they look lovely together, pleased you had a brill time xxxx

Latest posts

Back