N.Ireland/Ireland, best spray tan brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
Hi irish/northern irish geeks, i dont want to offend anyone else but i think our tans are very different here from uk etc in terms of what people know or familar with

so What is your favourite brand of tan for your salon. i'm ready for a change and need advice to grab some samples and get trying new brands.

thanks in advance

Cocoa brown all the way! Changed a few months ago from crazy angel and I love it and so do the clients! Dries so quickly and doesnt smell gross. All clients commented/still comment on the lovely smell as they're being sprayed. Also no orange tinge at all. Found clients turned a bit orange if they left crazy angel on too long. They can leave cocoa brown on for as long as they want and it doesn't turn orange.
Its handy because its a '1 hour tan' so develops fully in 1-3 hours depending on how dark you want it but a lot of my clients just like to leave it overnight and it still looks gorgeous!
Its also nice to support an Irish brand and a fellow therapist (marissa carter started as a therapist herself)

You need to try Moroccan Tan- it's fab! Argan & Rosehip Oil, 2 hour wash off, great % range, no smell, wears beautifully and most importantly a great colour tan that looks like you've spent a fortnight on a Greek Island!
If you give Sweet Squared a call and ask for Jenny (that's me!) I will get you a sample sent out.

One thing to do is just get samples, the Irish tanning market is huge and we are all madly into tanning- you need to find a brand that supports the professional. I'd be hesitant about a brand that's available to purchase in Primark/every chemist on high street- you want something that a client can't just pick up themselves.

We use Bronze Leaf in the salon, it's lovely. Doesn't really smell, fades off even and there's 3 shades and a 4-6hr available.
We used to use SunFX and it was amazing!

Love he-shi tan, different colours of spraytan to suit different skins. Retail products are fab - have good range of liquid, gel, mousse formulas. Last well and wears off natually.

I like this sound of this. I have an account with you so will be in touch x

Exposed is available in Ireland through The Creative Academy. It's a fantastic tan. A gorgeous bronze colour, no biscuit smell, no freezing feeling as it's being applied and you can get dressed as soon as you are out of the tent. No waiting around. It has high grade DHA in it and is infused with lots of moisturising ingredients. The fade off is fantastic too. It's available in 6% 8% 10% 12% and also the express tan.

Steph xx

Sounds good!!esp non freezing what clients dread

Latest posts

Back