Nacree Blanche or Berins Ease?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sameeel

Reaction score
Are these two waxes very similiar and can both be used to cover larger areas before reomovingg?.. Thanks :)

Both are excellent for large areas and speed waxing. Both also have their fans, the best thing is to order a tin of each and compare them to see which suits you best.

Thankyou :)
Im also reading good things about Cristal Ocean and confused now... is this as good as or better to use for legs/ body etc than Nacree Blanche?..
Or am i just overcomplicating things for myself?... :suprised:

A lot of people really like Cristal Ocean - it took me a long time to get used to it. It is also more expensive. But you need to look at cost per 100g of each wax, and how far it spreads - all these spread thinly.

CO is the best selling Perron Rigot strip wax, I used to prefer the Escential Green Tea wax. Though for some reason they changed the names of that range, so not sure what it is called now.

A lot of people really like Cristal Ocean - it took me a long time to get used to it. It is also more expensive. But you need to look at cost per 100g of each wax, and how far it spreads - all these spread thinly.

CO is the best selling Perron Rigot strip wax, I used to prefer the Escential Green Tea wax. Though for some reason they changed the names of that range, so not sure what it is called now.

Yes a lot do seem to like CO... i think im going to order Nacree Blanche and Euroblonde hard wax... and have a play :)

And of course ordering from the same place means you don't have to pay two postage costs.

Both great waxes..(Cristal Ocean and Nacree Blanche)
I love Nacree Blanche and great for leg waxing with the sweet almond oil base. Green tea is also a good strip wax in the same range.
If you are ever able to attend a Perron Rigot Discovery Day its aay to try the waxes for yourself and see which you prefer without having to buy first..

Jack

I love CO. Spreads very thin so economical too.

Latest posts

Back