Nail adhesion problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya babe,
Right give us a step by step how you do your prep and then we can take it from there xxx
HTH

Hi

As you say you havent had any training yet, the best thing you can do is book yourself in into a course for GOOD QUALITY TRAINING with a company who has a good REPUTATION!

Of course you are going to be doing things wrong! Your whole sanitisation, preparation, appliction, blending etc are going to be wrong! and you wont be covered for insurance purposes! Never mind the nail damange you will be causing to the clients nails and the bad image you will be projecting to the industing as a whole and your daughters business.

Please if you have a real interest in doing nails go and get yourself booked on a course and get yourself the relevent qualifications needed in this industy to go forward to earn a living out of it and not to damage people nails the way you will be doing the way you are doing now.

Love

Debbie xxx

Kay Elmes said:
Hi Angie. I haved had any training yet,I use NSI. Has fare has i know iam doing the the prep right but must be doing something rong some were.

welshrarebit said:
Hi

As you say you havent had any training yet, the best thing you can do is book yourself in into a course for GOOD QUALITY TRAINING with a company who has a good REPUTATION!

Of course you are going to be doing things wrong! Your whole sanitisation, preparation, appliction, blending etc are going to be wrong! and you wont be covered for insurance purposes! Never mind the nail damange you will be causing to the clients nails and the bad image you will be projecting to the industing as a whole and your daughters business.

Please if you have a real interest in doing nails go and get yourself booked on a course and get yourself the relevent qualifications needed in this industy to go forward to earn a living out of it and not to damage people nails the way you will be doing the way you are doing now.

Love

Debbie xxx

Hi Debbie. I will go and get training I dont want to damange any ones nails,I love doing them. Thats the last thing I want to do.Last year I paid £400 to do a course at home its not gel and iam still doing it.

Hiya Kay...like said above if you talk us through what you are doing prep wise we can guide you in the right direction hun xxx

Latest posts

Back