Nail art canes. What are they like to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabulous

Reaction score
Ive recently noticed these ... bit slow in the up take im sure lol. Does anyone use them? I'm not the best at free hand nail art and was wondering what they're like ????:green:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of posts about canes ... I suggest you do a search and you will find tutorials etc on how to use them. This site has a great search engine. Search canes and you will find loads to read.

There are plenty of posts about canes ... I suggest you do a search and you will find tutorials etc on how to use them. This site has a great search engine. Search canes and you will find loads to read.

Thanks ill do that also i trained in entity back in october i have since got the sweet squared catalogue and had a few creative products to try and really like them alos the choice of powders is great im still a newbie with the whole industry but i am really keen to become a great nail tech and have high hopes im looking into anything i can do to make my work look good and have happy clients . where can i find out about creative courses ??? thanks :)

Hiya, when I got my cataloug through I also got a lot of other informtion as well, there was information on all the courses that they do, maybe call them and ask for some info to be sent to you? x

thank you i will do that :) did you train with creative ?

Here is my opinion about using canes for nail art: I haven't seen a good example of a nail that isn't too thick when you embed canes in the acrylic. No matter how thin you slice them, somehow the finished product is just too thick--at the cuticle, the stress area, and the free edge. Also, they look like stickers to me, for the most part. I've seen a few exceptions, but not many. My biggest peeve with them really is how thick the enhancement is. They often look gorgeous from the top view, but if you check down the barrel...UGH!

If someone here is proficient at creating thin, light-looking enhancements with canes, I want to see them, because at this point I am NOT a fan. But I want to be! :)

Thats true about the thickness if your using them with tips and overlay.
Try them in sculptures and the problem is diffused.

Latest posts

Back