nail art on short nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i dont know how to do the copy and paste thing so i wrote the address down & typed it into my search engine but it just kept telling me it couldnt find it, can someone please give me a link so i can have a nosy too, thanks:hug:

Hi LBR! I use acrylic paints and i finish it with top coat, thats why they shine. Ty u all for the good words, i am so happy u liked my work!

What are acrylic paints? Your artwork is truely an inspiration, beautiful art as well as beautiful nails :hug: You should be very proud.

Hi i dont know how to do the copy and paste thing so i wrote the address down & typed it into my search engine but it just kept telling me it couldnt find it, can someone please give me a link so i can have a nosy too, thanks:hug:
You can just double click on the link in the post directly above this one or for future referrence........Highlight the address given in the post, by positioning the cursor at one side of the it, now click with the left button on your mouse and holding it down, pull your mouse towards the other side...this will highlight the address, let go of the button and then click with the right button on your mouse and you will get a drop down menu box, click 'copy'. Go into the internet and if there is any address in the address box, then clear it off and position your curser at the right hand side of the address box, click with the right button, again you get the drop down box, then click 'paste' and the address will appear in the box, push 'return' or click 'go' and there you are. I have made this very detailed as I dont know how much you know about computers. HTH :)

Excellent nails Hun, you are very talented.

You can just double click on the link in the post directly above this one or for future referrence........Highlight the address given in the post, by positioning the cursor at one side of the it, now click with the left button on your mouse and holding it down, pull your mouse towards the other side...this will highlight the address, let go of the button and then click with the right button on your mouse and you will get a drop down menu box, click 'copy'. Go into the internet and if there is any address in the address box, then clear it off and position your curser at the right hand side of the address box, click with the right button, again you get the drop down box, then click 'paste' and the address will appear in the box, push 'return' or click 'go' and there you are. I have made this very detailed as I dont know how much you know about computers. HTH :)
Thanks for all the info i dont know much at all about computers, i usually ask my bf to do this sort of thing but he is on holiday at the mo so cant ask him, i will copy all this down though and have a practise( with pen and paper lol ):hug: , i did manage to have a look though dessi did a link that i could use but thanks i am going to practise now.

Your nail art is beautiful dessi, i will be having a go at some of these if you dont mind:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS. They all gorgeous. You are very talented. Keep the hard work and keep sharing it. hehehe.
latin

I LIKED ALOT OF UR SIMPLE DESIGNS. FOR HAVING A LIMITED SPACE TO DESIGN ON, U DID A WONDERFUL JOB. :green:

Very lovely, you are truly talented.....
I wish you the very best.

wooooooooow that is very beautyful.I wish i will be that good as you are (May be just close hehehe) I will try to do same your idea so many one I like.Thank you for sharing.Can you please tell what kind of paint do you use?All of them are freehand? I don't have airbrush and don't know how to do it.
sooooo impressive job.

Hi! i use acrylic paints, u can find them everywhere. All nails are handmade, the airbrush is really expencive for me, but when i get one day my dreaming studio i'll take it only to make the base.
Ty again all, i feel really very nice! Now that i lost all my clients, cuz moved in new town :cry:, i'll go to try water nail.

Latest posts

Back