Nail art plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
Has anyone tryed the nail art plates? from ebay ! lol :o I have purchased Konad but wanting more plates , and come across nail art plates for 99p. just wondering are these the same? has anyone tryed these?

Am i best sticking with Konad , even tho they look exacly the same, or do i buy and try?

I've seen them on ebay as well lol, but unfortunately i have not tried them. I was just browsing as i have been thinking about getting the Konad set, but i have not used it before. What is it like? do you use it a lot?

I've seen them on ebay as well lol, but unfortunately i have not tried them. I was just browsing as i have been thinking about getting the Konad set, but i have not used it before. What is it like? do you use it a lot?

Ive only just recently purchased ! so i cant help you with that im afraid
:( , Im rubbish at nail art and though konad was for me as its quick easy and there is some beautiful designs ! Have you added the konad group?

Im going to purchase these nail art plates , as from the write up , its the same step by steps as the konad plates x

No i haven't added the group, i will have a look.
If they are only 99p then you aren't spending much, so not much to lose if they aren't any good.

No i haven't added the group, i will have a look.
If they are only 99p then you aren't spending much, so not much to lose if they aren't any good.

yeh the ones ive seen are 99p , and also 20 nail art plates for £6.19. i suppose that isnt really alot to loose if they arent good x

nail design art is us:mad:

The cheap plates from eBay aren't worth buying. The ones that I bought from there a while ago were only £2 each but the pattern wasn't engraved deep enough so they didn't work at all.
Just trying to save you some pennies :) xx

Latest posts

Back