Nail Art Stripers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kla

Reaction score
Hey Guys,, as a gift someone bought me Rio Nail Art Kit from Argos,, I have to say the Rio Nail Striper Polishes really don't work for me (don't know if anyone agrees) I have a 3 Millenium ones which Im getting on with at the monment but I WANT MORE!!!

Iv found 60 on Ebay for £20

Would anyone recommend these cheap ones or....??

HELP ME PLEASE

I got some cheap ones too and they were rubbish...Now I get mine from CND or NSI and there is a huge difference.... I've never ordered any from ebay, but I really think, you buy cheap.... you pay twice.

Well in my experience anyway

HTH

i never bother with stripers at all.
the brushes are too stiff and i dont like the way they take a long time to dry and go gunky in the bottle.

i use a thin sable brush, its more flexible than synthetic so its better for if you want to paint curved lines. my paints are good quality acrylic craft paints. they are cheaper, better, dry instantly and last litteraly years without going off.

Last edited:
Oh I love the Art Club Stripers from Color Club. The colors are vibrant and the brushes are actually long and flexible. The polish itself holds up well and is great for marbleing.

I actualy just paid 200.00+ for a set of new art brushes (about 8 of them) ... I am an artist and picky about the right brushes ... 20.00 for 60 brushes?? You must be kidding! they will be absolute rubbish. Don't waste your money.

i never bother with stripers at all.
the brushes are too stiff and i dont like the way they take a long time to dry and go gunky in the bottle.

i use a thin sable brush, its more flexible than synthetic so its better for if you want to paint curved lines. my paints are good quality acrylic craft paints. they are cheaper, better and last litteraly years without going off.
I Use a brush to , its much more effective and fee you can get many different sizes and thicknesses, and the added bonus of being able to mix any color you want at the time , with the stripers you have to buy LOADS lol

If you don't like the RIO stripers then I dout you would like the e bay ones lol

If you really want stripers then nubar are nice, I have one or 2

i got the ones off ebay 60 for £20 and they're rubbish!! x

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they are, they block up, I now use NSI or Star Nails

I have some Star Nails ones and although the pen part of them is quite good, the actually striping brush is quite bad. Much better than those ebay ones but still not thin enough for me.

Really need to find a decent brush for fine flicks. :(

I had the ebay ones dont waste your money rubbish!!! When I first started had a lot of cheap stuff off ebay thinking of putting it back on there lol never used any of it

i do agree a brush and acrylic paint is a much better option we have a good selection of brushes claire it may be worth a look

Latest posts

Back