Nail art with an Irish feel!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
I have a client who has the most gorgeous natural nail, great long nail beds too.

She offen comes in for a bit of anil art on them, well she is due back the 27th and wants something of an Irish feel, as she is going to visit family in Irland and i was wanting a few idea's.
Dont want to go over the top though.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

aspirations has got some lovely masks with shamrocks on and harps
x

Masks Lucia ?????

I know im thick but what are they sorry!

xxxxxxxxx

little sticky sheets that have little cut outs i didnt airbrush then when i got them and popped the shamrocks out stuck them on and painted them green
x

christi said:
Masks Lucia ?????

I know im thick but what are they sorry!

xxxxxxxxx

masks are used with an airbrush christi - couldnt you make some now that you have the decal paper? (just a thought)

Good idea Glynis never thought about that.

Told you i was thick, Doh!!!!

Thanks for the help ladies.

xxxxxxxxx

If she has lovely long nat. nails...what about an 'Irish Manicure'...okay its just a 'french' mani really, :rolleyes: but done with green instead of white.
Theres some nice greens around, you could go subtle or loud, add a little white flower or flicks...could look really nice!

what about a pint of guiness !

I have done a very dark brown then dont the tips white and looks quite effective..

and I did Moonlight and roses as a base then did a nice green shamrock in green with gold flecks in it then coated with the gold northern lights...hth

There are a few pics in my gallery you can look at. They are some nails that I painted for St. Pattys day. Dont know if they are what you are looking for. Hope this helps you some. :D

Rainbow with pot of gold at end. I did this on index finger than did french design on others using green and white.

ive got a pint of guiness in my gallery too! lol - was done using an airbrush though! x

I saw these today and thought I would post the link just in case you are sill in need of some ideas. I kind of like the one with the rainbow and the one with the clovers on the tips. I also like the idea of the one called Rainbow Surprise where they tell you to use clear tips and paint a rainbow on the free egde and then paint over the whole nail so that the rainbow only shows underneath. I dont really like the design but I like the idea of the rainbow. Anyway heres the link

http://nailpro.com/gallery/0305.asp

Wow thanks for all the ideas they are great, i am going to have fun if nothing else trying some of these.

Sorry i hadn't realised there was any more reply's to my thread.

Thanks again all!

xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back