Nail biter has kept her nails on for 4 weeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
So chuffed today... had to share,went to a nail biter 4 weeks ago,sculpted some french extensions on what had to be the worst bitten nails Ive ever got my hands on,booked her in for 3 weeks as she was away for the xmas period ,she had to cancel and make it 4 weeks in the end ,went to her today thinking she had probly nibbled them all off...and heh..surprise ,surprise...they were all there :biggrin:..all 10 of them..wow...I was amazed,so pleased with her and so pleased with my work...just only wished Id taken a before and after pic to show.

Take pics for next time :) I'd def be interested to see as I'm looking to do Sculpts next. Well done :) x

good for you. it's great satisfaction when that happens and is a super confidence boost...:biggrin:

good for you. it's great satisfaction when that happens and is a super confidence boost...:biggrin:

Definatly a confidence boost...,just makes you want to show them to all those awkward clients and say ...look if a nail biter can keep my nails on for 4 weeks...why cant u ?...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back