Nail course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddle

Reaction score
Hi just wandering if anyone knows of a reputable company to learn nails, from basic! I had wanted to stay with holistics but nails seems to be a popular seller! I have looked at creative but they are not in my area, i live in west midlands, wolverhampton way.
Diddle

I think i may have looked at the wrong creative website! Can't fathom creative's website to find training though!

Call sweet squared honey they are very helpful !! 0845 210 6060 think this is the number xxx

Hey there!

I've spent the last week searching the internet and ringing around trying to find out the best place to do a nail course. What I really want to learn is basic manicure, acrylic with tips and acrylic sculpturing.

I have spent a lot of time looking at Essential Nails (the home study course). I am still interested, but after having looked at a lot of info on here, I now have a few reservations! I've read a lot of things about the products not being great and having to be substitued. Also, it's quite expensive so I'm worried about spending so much money if it isn't much good.

I would love some help if anyone knows any good courses. I live in South East England, so anything in Sussex would be great, but I would be happy to travel further... maybe London??

I've heard that Creative is really good but can't find much info on it online. Does anyone know much about it?? And whether or not its expensive??

Thanks guys, any help would be much appreciated :)

you will find that all decent nail courses will seem expensive.
good tutors are paid decent wages. and quality products dont come cheap either.
but in nail training, quality counts.

i believe you have an ezflow educator quite neer to you called jessica marks.
she does great training with great products. and you shouldnt be too far from a lechat educator or a creative educator either.
try looking on navigation and go to geek links and there will be contact details for educators in there.:)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your advice, you have been really helpful! x

I chose CND (Creative) and think they are the best!! :green:

Contact Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 - they'll give you all the information you need.

Good luck.

Hiya ! why dont you give sweet squared a call on 0845 210 6060 they have loads of info i want to do a conversion course with them at some point this year !
Good luck x

As you asked about Creative training the number is as above ... 08452106060 they will send you all the information re courses and the lovely girls there will answer any questions you may have.

Creative have a very excellent trainer in the midlands area.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi honey

The best advice I can give you is to look at the top companys and ask them to send you info on thier training. With this info you are then armed to make the correct decision for you, not everyone is suited to one training method/company.

You could go look at the following companys who all have web sites and are all very good at what they do.

Young Nails, NSI, Ezflow and Creative.

I personally have used all of the above and found all the training to a good standard and have now settled on which products is right for me and my clients. Yes this has taken some time but it has been worth it as Education is the key and you can never get to much.

Hope this has been of some help to you:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back