Nail extension tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Does it matter about buying cheap tips? I'm still learning and i use really cheap tips and they're brill! Whats the difference between a £1 pack and a £20 pack?! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Anyone? X

Does it matter about buying cheap tips? I'm still learning and i use really cheap tips and they're brill! Whats the difference between a £1 pack and a £20 pack?! X

Quality and ease of blending are the main differences.
And isn't it just great to know that your tips will still be available next summer? I don't like changing supplies all the time....
I use CND Velocity tips clear & natural, or i sculpt.

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

The ones I buy require no blending do the cheap ones look any different to the expensive ones? X

The ones I buy require no blending do the cheap ones look any different to the expensive ones? X

Buy a small box of each and compare :)

You would beed to compare then but I find you pay for quality. I buy with entity I love their tips and they can take pressure if you have a flat nail bed and need to fan the tip. Cheap ones are good for while youre training but I wouldnt use cheap tips on my clients x

I was using cheap tips for ages... And ive now figured out that you definatly do get what you pay for!! The difference in using a good quality tip is a lot more than you would think!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I ♥ pro impressions

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

More expensive tips are generally made of virgin abs plastic.
A cheaper tip is made of the re-melted off-cuts. This tends to add slight impurities, it also looses its flexibility in the process.

Cheaper tips tend to be thicker, so add unnecessary bulk to the enhancement.
More expensive tips tend to have greater uniformity, so you know each time you order they will be the same colour, shape etc.

Sometimes cheap tips don't always end up being as economical as you think. They often don't last as well, discolour and become brittle with age.

I use ProImpressions tips too as I find they are both great quality and great value.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

I recently just purchased some cheap clear tips and they were horrid! I couldn't get then to stick with my CND gelbond! I had to hold them down for forever! They were also very thick and required alot of blending for a clear tip. Next time, I'll just spend the $ for my CND Velocity tips instead!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back