Nail flyer ~ opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J555_SXY

Reaction score
I think it looks great..love the leopard print!

thanks i wasn't sure i've designed so many x

I agree, love the print :hug: x

yes, looks good well done you! x

It looks really good
Can I just say thou are you mobile???? it doesn't say

yeah i am mobile thanks for pointing out that its not on the back page :D i do have it on the front page tho do you think i should also put it on the back page?

Soory I didn;t realise that's on on the front page.
It looks great as it is.
I also put on the front page abit about me and on the back prices as long as it's on there somehere you don't have to have on the back as well.
Good luck and hope you do really well with the flyers.

Kerry

Hi there - hope you haven't ordered them yet and I am in time. "priorities" needs correcting. Hope you don't mind me saying. Striking leopard print.
Jes x

thanks for the advice everyone thanks for the spell check :) i will sort all that before ordering x

very eye catching, good luck with them.

thanks i have ordered them now hope they look ok my website seems to be getting me clients atm which is good cause its only a free website just hope the clients keep on comming :D x

I think it's beautiful. Very clean and eye-catching. My only suggestion would to replace the two &'s in the left text with the word and. :)

thanks for the suggestion but already ordered them lol x

I know you ordered them ;) but you might want to re word it for next time. Just a few things I might change. But I am in the US and we do word things a bit dif from you ;)

Relax and get comfortable of your own home, while I pamper your hands and and feet in luxury!

Prestige Nails offers outstanding professional and friendly
service by a fully qualified nail technician!

Fail & Polish $8.00
Nail Art $3.00 extra (per hand)???
Rhinestones $2.00 extra (per hand)???

thanks for the suggestions i will consider wording them differently next time x x

Latest posts

Back